View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 04:20 PM   #12
H3LLJumper

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS VIN#11184
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgolfr212 View Post
Dude, I was at that car meet in sterling this friday the 24th.....

I dont want to be a hater but dude come on. I mean like I respect the fact that you had a 2ss w/rs because I had the other 2ss there at the show, but please take off the warcraft license plate. Also, its really cheesey to take pictures of people looking at your car and also doing your "hidaway license plate" thing when people walk past to scare them and flash your lights. You might want to check and make sure that the guy that painted your orange stripe on did it straight because there is a thread on ls1tech making fun of your car. I was there with all my F-body buddies and just wished you represented the 2010 Camaro's a better way. I would not be bringing this up had not someone approached be when it started raining (as i was getting into my car) and said that someone better teach the kid with the orange striped camaro some common courtesy...

Just in future meets, please do not show up and flaunt what you got; just appreciate the attention rather than flaunt it. No hard feelings.
Chris
"please take off the warcraft license plate"...uh...no? I'll keep it on because I like it. It's my car, not yours or anyone elses. Yes. The stripe is painted on straight. It's the car's width that makes it not seem as straight when looking at it head on.

Don't flaunt it? Isn't that what you were doing by driving up in your SS to a car show? Show off your car, look at other cars, and talk to other enthusiasts? And that wasn't me taking pictures or putting the license plate up, it was my buddy. Though, it was pretty funny. What was I doing that wasn't "common courtesy"? I have only had complements. No one seems to come up to criticize me. Are they too scared to seem jealous to my face? Not sure. Next time, think it through a bit. ANYWHO! Sorry if you're jealous.

P.S.
What's wrong with cheesy? It's funny as hell seeing people's reactions.
H3LLJumper is offline   Reply With Quote