View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 10:24 AM   #1
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Thank you, Lone Star Chevrolet, Houston, TX

I stopped at Lone Star last Tuesday with nine relatives from the area in tow, they all wanted to see the car I had ordered. Everyone at Lone Star was very friendly even though I told them I had a car on order in Rhode Island. We all stood around a 2SS RJT in the show room admiring it. A young man named Wayne heard me tell someone that my Camaro would be Aqua Blue Metallic and he came right over and asked me if I would like to see one, and of course I said yes. He couldn't take all of us, but he took my wife and I in a golf cart over to the prep area to see an LT2 in ABM. Having only seen pictures, I was excited to see what I had on order in person. It was perfect! It also had white rally stripes that looked very nice. The only disappointment was when I asked about pricing, they get 2k over msrp. Anyway, thank you Wayne and all at Lone Star that accepted our group tour.
BTW, when my wife and I got back to the show room the new owners of the ABM Camaro had just arrived to pick it up.