View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 10:09 AM   #34
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
We had contemplated doing a pre-pay through the store site to help speed things up and we'd hand out wrist bands to those as they pull through the front gates as ID's were presented for wrist band pick up. However, that could end up being more time consuming than simply taking cash/card. The plan is to have two lines entering the gates and yes, I know the feeling of sitting there in line for a LONG period of time trying to get everyone in those gates. Valdosta was a pretty big learning experience for us and we don't want a couple hours to pass just trying to get everyone in.

I'll clarify with Mike on this, but I'd like at least 4 people (two per line) collecting payment as people come in (and four more for signatures on liability waivers). Moving people in through those gates is a priority. We want to get it done as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Hopefully you guys will make it work so we can start cueing the line before the gates open? That way come 8:00am we can just drive on through