View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 08:31 AM   #75
FY_Ivan
Black Mamba

Drives: 2013 2LT RS
Wow... I think a lot of people are missing the point when they told the OP to keep on waiting. The problem is that RX STILL hasn't updated their website to indicate backorder so customers aren't misled. Whoever manages that website needs new software, because it's not hard for an e-commerce website to put in the system that they have xx number of items of this product (including a small backorder), and as soon as that number is reached in sales to automatically set the item as unavailable. When they get more in stock, update your available # appropriately. No need to work 10+ hours with this set-up, customers are given realistic information and are then given an up front decision to wait for their item, or buy a competitor's. Everyone is happy, and RX's reputation doesn't suffer.

What bothers me is that they seem to embrace the backorder, and are happy with the revenue it's producing at the expense of customer satisfaction. RX... eventually people will wise up and not buy your product no matter how good it is, it is in your benefit to take customer satisfaction seriously. And I am shocked at the way 'Tracy' responded to a customer, calling him a crybaby and saying 'I give up on you, i just want to give you your money back'. WHAT?!?! 5 weeks in and now he won't even get it?!?! No matter how rude a customer is, if you speak for the company you should always act in a professional manner. Expedite the order, or offer him a free seafoam cleaning or something since he's so close to you, and then go and fix the origin of the problem, which is your software!! RX could have handled this much better and made the OP look like an idiot, kill him with kindness if you will, but their responses have made themselves look awful. Take a hint from other vendors on this forum, and don't overreact or attack the people that pay your bills.

Heritage Grille | Gen5DIY Halo & DRL Harness | LEDs - DRLs, dome, trunk, license plate | ZL1 rear and RPI front splash guards | CAI Inc. Cold Air Intake
Elite Engineering Catch Can | Oracle Ghosted Sidemarkers | FR ZL1 style wheels | VMax Black Ported TB