View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 05:04 PM   #130
ZL1Dave

Drives: 2012 ZL-1 #1442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovanl1685 View Post
Well its been two weeks since my car locked up for the 2nd time and I scraped my wheel, I am honestly having regrets ever buying the car due the poor service I am being treated like... First I have called my service writer 3 times this week without getting any phone calls back then I have had to talk to GM about safety concerns and they said they cant do a thing to it until the area supervisor returns their call, its been over a week since they called him and he wont return the call, I was told there is a new part out there that can fix it but it has a restriction on it for the install because it is an expensive part. I have been nothing but cool with them but honestly I am starting to get really upset.. I just want my car fixed, I am making car payment to drive a really junky rental car.. I have never seen such bad service that someone wont call back... sorry about the venting, its just really frustrating.
That's total BS dude that they are not all over this issue for you. Thats a scary and dangerous problem to be dealing with. I have been following this closely since I also have a '12 and have some steering paranoia from all these similar stories of failure I've read. Hope it works out for you asap. I'd be calling the 800 chevy number everyday raising hell so your clearly more patience than I would be. Please lets us know the outcome
ZL1Dave is offline   Reply With Quote