View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:39 PM   #6
ShowSStopper
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS Black Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBlack View Post
No cat is doing it. I've seen the same scratches.

Mine is locked in a garage and on security camera at work and parked away from others in parking lots.

It's either shit flying around in the air when we are driving (like someone mentioned), or some twisted fuk going up to it in open public and scratching it.

Only two such deep scratches on mine, but that's two too many.
I was wondering if someone was doing it intentionally..but the thing is..my car sits under a carport. The leaf blower isn't doing it...I'm super-anal about my wash process. Heck, I'm using a leaf blower....to dry my car....that should say enough right there.

Turtle Wax...I dunno. I'm not their spokesman or anything like that. My car doesn't go to shows so I'm not trying to make it showroom shine all the time.

If debris is causing this much damage, I'm concerned. Not sure what else it could be because at work, I've got my own assigned spots...yes, I got assigned two so I could double park way out in BFE as I have in my other cars for three years now...and I don't think anyone here has any vendetta with me. I'm the freaking I.T. guy....half these people forget I exist.

I'm just venting I guess because my car is just 3 months old and it's really starting to look bad.

I guess SSBlack and I are just really unlucky with road debris.

Side Note: Forgot to say, there are no pets around the car and no trees to speak of...but I won't rule out animals causing it. Though the carport would prevent anything falling from overhead and hitting it.
ShowSStopper is offline   Reply With Quote