View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 01:54 AM   #55
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZcamaro View Post
Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of SLP. I sell tons of their products and they are of the highest quality out there.

That being said...

I am disappointed in the new spoiler, I feel the one of the ZL575 car is much better and will appeal to many more people. It will only be available on the purchase of the entire ZL package, which is kind of a let down to me. Same thing goes for the hood on the ZL car.

As for the new hood, I voted for the image of the red car, as opposed to the blue car.

That is just my opinon, and not meant to take anything away from those whom may like them.

i agree with you about the red hood looking better..it is wider and looks more uniform and freeflowing..the blue actual hood looks more like a pignose and gets too narrow too fast..i seen that other hood exactly like that but it went all the way to the tip of the hood, but then it had the "mail slot" right under it...im my opinion the cowl should have went to the end of the hood onto the fascia and had the "mail slot" be the grille piece to the hood scoop..i thought that where the cowl ended was too close and too similar to the slit on the fascia..looks like a hiccup.lol
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote