View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 01:10 AM   #1
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Lingenfelter quasi update

I get Lingenfelter newsletter as I m sure some of you may. The most resent was to highlight their 660 HP synergy green V8 beast. I decided to email them the following. Their response follows....
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 9:21 PM
To: Sales
Subject: Re: Lingenfelter eNewsletter Featured Packages & Products

Thanks for the newsletter. *I must tell you however as a Camaro V6 owner I have little use for products that increase the performance of a V8. *Am curious to know if you guys have any plans to finish your research on FI and the LLT V6. *I know that DI does create a lot of new challenges-something no doubt LPE is going to have figure out anyway when GM goes DI on all of it's V8's. *Would love to own a 500+HP V6 Camaro.

Thank you for your interest in Lingenfelter.* I with you will be tickled to release the V6 supercharger package when we get the green light.* Yes there are some unique challenges we are facing, but we are not giving up on the project, but won’t release until its 100%.
We’ll be in touch!
Jeff Myers
Sales/Technical support

Your thoughts:
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote