View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 09:23 AM   #13
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
And it appears what we have is dishonesty and greed here......he was sent a brand new turbo over a years ago and refuses to return the one he claimed leaked (we shipped it as soon as he asked, with no pre-pay required) and he has refused to respond to requests to return it or the one he claimed leaked. That is $1200 he has cheated us out of. The entire story dosent seem to matter here does it.

Return the replacement or the faulty unit now.....or your essentially the dishonest one here.
Really? Out of everything I said all you worried about is a broken turbo? I don't see where I have been dishonest at here. That turbo doesn't even cost $1200 I have priced them with many shops. I've sold the broke turbo to fund my rebuild project. And dont say you offered to fix everything thing. Because from what I have seen lately you aren't touching my car. I'm lucky I have been able to catch all these faults and fix them before it blew my engine. Not to mention that you always on meth kit almost started a fire in my trunk. There alot I haven't said before or in this post and I can continue posting pictures.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III