View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:19 PM   #21
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty View Post
Yes, to Camaros in the Sand. I will think about PNWCC membership & the Christmas party. I am not to keen on club memberships just because of issues I have had in the past with other clubs (none car related). I know many of you in the PNWCC club and you are wonderful people. I am sure the club is great too as you wouldn't be members if it wasn't
One thing about PNWCC all we want is you to enjoy yourself in the club, Pick the events you want to go to & come, pay your dues & enjoy yourself.

you dont have to come to any of the meetings, or any of the events, Heck most of the time we only see most of our membership at our big show in july then we dont see them again until the next year.

I am stepping back as well as my husband after being highly active members for the last 13yrs, since our 14yr old daughter is more in to horses right now than she is in to cars.
Plus our son just left in July for the military & we will be traveling to see him or he will be home when he can.

Just time for new blood to step in & take over lol, Heck I will be 39 in december lol time for retirement from the club lol

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote