View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 07:56 AM   #3
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
OK...
to get the halos - add RS pkg. On an LT it adds A LOT (20" wheels, spoiler, HID/halos, red RS badges and a colored roof ditch). On an SS the only REAL addition is the HID/halos since 20" wheels and a spoiler is standard. Also the SS badge will be red instead of white.

To get the ambient lighting - either get a 2LT or a 2SS, wich comes with basically everything, 4 pack, leather heated seats, plastic door panels and dash insert instead of cloth (needed for ABL)...etc. OR you can get the 1LT or 1SS and add the plastic door panels and dash insert and add the ABL to save a ton of cash if you dont want the other gingerbread (leather, 4 pack...etc.)

If you don't care about the V8 for sound and performance reasons, then get the 1LT RS with the comfort and conv. pkg and add the plastic door pieces and add ABL. This will save you from having to get crap you dont want. And the V6 is no slouch. I test drove a 1LT RS auto... very nice and stunning performace for only 6 cylinders but wife stepped in and said no way in hell are we getting a V6...what a woman!

If you really want the V8 why ask about the V6? get the 1SS RS which comes with the C/C pkg and add the ABL.

As for color, thats a personal preference. I love RJT, wife hates it. I guess thats what makes the world go around...

Good luck!
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote