View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 07:49 PM   #10
jwjk

Drives: Ordered 2SS/RS - Nov. 14/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post
Welcome to the addiction, both the site and the car. I know you'll love both, but while you're waiting on your car, enjoy yourself here on the site.
Thank you. You're right, it really is an addiction... and I'm loving it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI2010Camaro View Post
Welcome Jason! Your winter is going to be made even longer now that you're waiting on your own Camaro. Hang with the Camaro5 boards - we'll get you through!
Thanks, and when I got my order # from the dealer the dealership owner actually said, "Oh, time will pass quickly and then you'll be in heaven." Really... just like Christmas Eve just races by for children. I don't think so. LOL! He finally conceded that yes, Einstein was right and time is relative. Right now I'm stuck in slow-mo. Grrrrr. I'll be hanging around here, and thanks for the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudXTC View Post
grats and welcome to the nicest people on the internets!
I *have* noticed that the people here on Camaro5 are above-average in the nice/help department. It's refreshing to see that while the same questions may be asked several times, even the people posting "Use the Search function" still take time to answer the question. Very cool. I look forward to "hanging with this crew" until my 2SS arrives in the spring!

Jason
jwjk is offline   Reply With Quote