View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 03:35 PM   #4
HIOFECR

Drives: Black 2010 Camaro 2SS
I let Google Translate have a go at it.. a little better than Microsoft but not nearly as entertaining...

Hello!

Caveat: I write in German, to be as clear as possible. I would appreciate if anyone of the following lines - possibly combined - would be translated into English.

I am looking for a prospective Camaro collective order in December 2012 or early 2013 in Germany. The idea is simple: The more cars you ordered from a vendor at the same time, the better you can negotiate more favorable terms.

Short info about me:

I live about 50 km southwest of Stuttgart and pure'm a private person as far as cars. I earn my living as a technical writer in the timber industry.

As I imagine the process:

I collect addresses of potential car buyers, including the exact type of car you want. To contact us in order to use your personal information, only the private message function of the forum. I am still considering whether it makes sense to auszutauchen among all interested parties, the addresses and am open to opinions.

In any case, everyone would want the complete list of vehicles maintained. This is so widely spread as possible in order to attract dealers. This means that each in his respective area dealer - if any - should contact this price conditions. The dealer will then notify in writing the basis of their list price expectations in order to obtain a document to which one can rely.

The dealers will also receive the information that they first have to compete nationally and secondly, that the three best traders come to collect the first prize in the second round, final round. When it receives the Best of the surcharge.

It is not a cheater of the collection order must take a risk, because each volume orders must be completed even with the best individual dealer's purchase agreement for the vehicle you want. The Sammelbestellerei only serves the discovery of the best dealer, buying a car then runs like every single purchase.

Furthermore, I will also try to win over other forums more interested, at best a little wider in the selection, eg American cars in general. It will show who logs on to what.

Regards,

Ralf

SQUEEZE THROTTLE. FEEL GROUND RUMBLE
HIOFECR is offline   Reply With Quote