View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 04:16 PM   #22
Bodih
I Got My Orange Crush

Drives: it like I stoles it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
CTS-V "build your own" says 3400 to upgrade.

http://www.cadillac.com/cts-v-luxury...kIjpudWxsfQ==@
You're talking about an upgrade option to a CTS order, not purchasing the seats outright. Upgrade price is nowhere near the purchase price. Even salvage yards are demanding top dollar for the CTS-V seats. 2 months ago, a pair of used seats in Phoenix went for almost $8,000. You can order the CTS-V seats from the Cadilac Parts Dept, but there is no part number for the entire assy that I've found. You have to order the individual pieces.

Historically, Recaro will not sell seats independently when they've been designed and contracted for a production car. Possibly the car manufacturer owns the rights to the seat design??? If you check their site, there's no capability to buy the production seats for a CTS-V or the Camaro. Once the Camaro seats are in production and stock listed, you may be able to order them from the Chevrolet Performance Parts Catalog.

My love is in league with the freeway. Its passion will ride, as the cities fly by, and the tail-lights dissolve in the coming of night. And the questions in thousands take flight ~Robert Plant - Big Log~
Bodih is offline   Reply With Quote