View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 02:07 PM   #11
ZaBeast07
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: IPF SC'd 2010 LLT 2015 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL SS View Post
Sorry to hear about that. It doesn't look too bad, no wrinkles on the quarter panels or roof that I can see. Good luck.
Ya it's only the back bumper and stuff underneath...plus that GFX bumper but the Ins. is cover that!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCanSS View Post
Hope you have uninsured motorist insurance. If not... eek. You could try to sue her but...
I do have uninsured motorist coverage!! Thank God!! State Farm has done me good so far, I got it in the shop, an estimate, rental car, and everything situated with in 3hrs. I'm so glad that they are such good Insurance!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
Sorry for you brother, that sucks I just cross my fingers when I'm on the road you never know when some idiot is not paying attention like texting etc. and get rear ended and besides someone without a license.that really sucks. good luck.
The worst part was there were 2 little kids in the car that had to go to the hospital..she said they were arguing and that is why she wasn't paying attention....in my opinion she should not have been driving with a 2yr old and 4yr old with out insurance or license!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extinct View Post
Sorry to hear about your car. My Trans Am got hit by a drunk driver last year....so I feel for you with that. Just remember, the car can be replaced...you and your girlfriend can not. Your health and safety mean more than a new bumper or replacement car....Good to see that the Camaro that GM built did it's job to keep ya'll safe.

-Matt
Very true! My girlfriend has a sprained neck and I'm just pretty sore so thank god for that. She just has to take some inflammatory meds and ride it out.
I feel so bad for the lady's children....they both hit their heads and had to go the the hospital :(
ZaBeast07 is offline   Reply With Quote