View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 09:01 PM   #1
sfgiantsfan9

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS and 2001 Ford F250
Need some advice (clutch issue update)

Just as a quick recap I first started having problems with my clutch pedal sticking to the floor and engagement point was changing and moving higher. I got a full replacement under warranty about 500 miles ago. Now the engagement point is moving on me again and about three times I couldn't get in gear and had to press and release the clutch pedal a few times to get it to drop into any gear. Took it back to the dealer and they contacted GM and GM is blowing it off as driver error. Now this is not my first manual transmission vehicle. I have years of experience driving stick and am 100% positive that I am not the problem. They basically told me that I'm on my own and wouldn't even authorize the dealership to put it on a rack. So now I am stuck with a car with 3800 miles on It with a faulty clutch that GM won't help me with. I used to love driving the car but now I literally drive my other vehicles just because I can't stand the clutch. Sorry for the Long Post but my question is what would you do in my situation? If I sell it I'm out a few grand. The car is paid off but I will never get back what I paid. What would you do? Thanks for any help. This has really got me down.
sfgiantsfan9 is offline   Reply With Quote