View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 08:54 AM   #55
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazzin1 View Post
So, I turn to my fellow Camaro Bretheren for help. Can anyone tell me the overall production numbers for the 2010 model year? I just need it broken down by either (V6 vs. V8) or (1SS and 2SS). Basically, I need a "credible" source to tell me how many SS (V8) Camaros were produced in 2010. I do not have the Camaro White Book, but maybe one of y'all has it handy?? Also, are there any similar numbers anywhere for the 2013 model year yet??? This is not just for curiosity…..this is for a business project, so as I mentioned, I really need "credible" numbers!!!

Thanks to FbodFather and Mlee for posting up the great info on the 2011/2012 years….that was great!!! Just need help with 2010 & 2013.
I'm pretty sure Fbod told us he wasn't able to go back that far in the system. Since the VIN#'s are sequential in 2010 the total numbers are out there but the break downs were in Spastic Squirrel. Maybe someone still has a copy of that spreadsheet. I know Sir Nuke was someone who kept this type of data. I'll check with him.