View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 01:57 PM   #1
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Exclamation TO ALL ATTENDING C5F II: It's on now...

As some of you may remember, Yoshi had left my care for a while without notice. He returned safely a short while later however, and has been in my close care ever since.

Let's go back in time for a brief moment though: On April 24th, 2010, the SoCal Family had the big meet at Stillen where we also had members from NorCal, Central Cali, Arizona, Nevada and others (I mean no disrespect if I forgot an area) join us.

http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread...44#post1764544

Name:  StillenC5Meet044.jpg
Views: 1100
Size:  168.9 KB

During this time, Yoshi took it upon himself to help get all the areas together and assign Team Leaders. Therefore, I changed my avatar to the following during that time:

Name:  Yoshi Red Vest.jpg
Views: 1163
Size:  9.1 KB

Under my user name, I had put "Pinche Team Leader" (those of you that are raza know what it means )

I had several people ask me during the meet, "Where's the red vest?" when I showed up with Yoshi. Yoshi did not have a red vest...

As it turns out, Yoshi went through some rigorous training to actually earn his red vest during his sabbatical!

With the permission of the Admins and Mods, I'd like to present you all to not only Yoshi...but Yoshi w/Red Vest v2.0:

Name:  Yoshi 1.jpg
Views: 1087
Size:  194.5 KB

Name:  Yoshi 2.jpg
Views: 1021
Size:  173.1 KB

Name:  Yoshi 3.jpg
Views: 1038
Size:  177.3 KB