View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 05:02 PM   #19
mrlogan

Drives: Audi
Lol no trolling guys! My dad was a GM mechanic for years of my life growing up. I got hooked on european cars once I got my license but chevy's have always had a special place in my heart My dad just sold his 69 camaro and my cousin still has a 97 z28.

Regarding the ZL1... I don't want to say any names as based on the responses it's not very common to test drive them. Maybe it's different in Canada? I dunno...

I did a search for "interior" before I even signed up, but didn't find much.

I guess the mustang comment was sarcastic? While I would never buy a Ford (I was raised that way lol) I test drove a prototype Shelby 1000 s/c last week and it had a nicer interior.

Lol just kidding!!

But in all seriousness, I've seen the new mustang GT interior in person and it seems more well thought out and higher quality than the camaro interior. *flame suit on*

Sure sure, at the end of the day it's a muscle car who cares, I wasn't attacking the car, I love it and hope to own one in the near future. I just like modding and improving on things so I was looking for ideas, which I couldn't find.

Oh and as for the 4 gauges, they are great, but seem impractical sitting near the shifter.

Edit: Just saw the transformer comments lol. I saw the camaro (regular one) in the first movie, which is where I first saw the car and was interested in it? I'm 23 but I don't see why that matters.... The ZL1 comment was unrelated, I was just saying it had an improved interior to the one I saw in... 2010 I guess? I posted this thread in the regular forum because I was referring to the regular SS camaro, it was then moved to the ZL1 forum, maybe that's where some of the confusion is coming from.
mrlogan is offline   Reply With Quote