View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 04:22 PM   #2528
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
WOW... I spend a quality evening with the wife and 4 year old and miss opening a 'Can of whoop ass' from all of you folks.. J/K

Midguard, sounds like you got it done the hard way.. 2 shops and 2 different build processes. (I imagine twice the cost as well, as you payed both quality shops for work.).

Please be cognizant that this thread is devoted to us strictly LPE junkies..

I guess with your ride you are still considered to be 1/2 LPE fanatic...?

there is a livernois thread on Camaro5 as well. None of us mean any disrespect, but we are pretty devoted to the one shop (LPE) and have been chatting specifically about the work LPE does in this thread on our rides to compare and contrast with each other in order to give each other new ideas and occasionally spread some BS towards each other.

Most of us have been chatting for over 6 months in this thread as it relates to LPE and parts that LPE makes. to progress our cars and share secrets with others.

I mean no disrespect towards Livernois, or yourself, but comments about Livernois do not belong in this thread. We are happy to chat about anything related to improve the HP of our cars.. for instance - Rev extreme oil catch cans, but "Livernois is better beacuse xx or yy" doesn't belong in this thread.
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote