Thread: Jet Chevrolet
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 10:04 AM   #3
Tom_T

Drives: 2013 Convertible /2SS/RS/LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabbit View Post
The Salesman I talked to was a young kid that was totally clueless. Kept using buzzwords and sales tactics that were ineffective. The only thing he was good at was getting me to go elsewhere to look. I won't say that he lied in the brief period I talked with him, just seriously misinformed and didn't want to hear any different.
Thanks for your reply. We made the trip over last Saturday and traded the '11 in for a '13 2SS/RS with the 6speed. I got a bug that I just had to have the manual transmission. After looking locally and even making a trip over to Kellogg the wife said ok but only if it was another black one. Jet had the only black convertible with everything that I wanted in the new one. They did ok on the experience and it was as painless as possible. They have a great inventory of Camaro's both used and new, if you know of anyone looking to buy a Camaro.
The best thing on the new one is the "dual mode" exhaust, it makes the car. Now I know why everyone "mods" the exhaust system. Oh, and before I left the dealership they did let me know about the "fuse pull" for the exhaust. Not sure I need to do it though, it sounds great the way it is.
Tom_T is offline   Reply With Quote