View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 02:51 PM   #34
revived
Vrrrm.

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Top Gt View Post
I can't tell you how absolutely disappointed I am by this thread.

As I've maintained throughout: we're a small company experiencing serious growing pains, so while I understand it's frustrating, and in that you're not alone, what you're doing now is nothing short of inflammatory and dishonest.

Whether we've had shipping issues or some manufacturing challenges, which have affected more than yourself, the one thing that's always been a constant is that I've never run from any one and always respond to calls, texts, and emails.

My mistake is in share what I know as I know it, son when things change, we are both affected.

Now, after we've spoken and I've agreed to return your money, INCLUDING the $75 you said it cost to clean up your original engine covers, what you have conveniently left out is that I offered to send you the parts anyway, at no charge, you're telling people I screwed you over?

Wow. So, obviously that offer is no longer on the table.

So here's what I'm going to do, Randy. I'm going to give you back exactly the amount of money you sent me as a deposit.

We can part company as people who shard an unfortunate customer service experience and you can find another carbon supplier.

As a carbon company, I'm in relatively rare air. What I constantly remind people is exactly how difficult it is to get a company like this not only off the ground, but also sustain it over the long haul.

It should call attention to the fact that of the people who have tried, only a total of MAYBE five significant carbon companies remain/survive in the market.

Anyone want to guess why that is?

Because custom made products that require an incredible amount of time and hand labor to get right. So, companies that come and go run afoul by taking huge deposits and running out of money.

So, I have two choices: I allow pressure to ship push me to shipping a part, like Mattos spoiler, before I'm completely satisfied and would be willing to put it on my own car, or I take the time to get it right no matter the cost.

Which is the lesser of two Evil's?

For us, It looks like we've got it figured out. Sure, we still have a little but of a production speed challenge we face every day, but within the last two weeks I hired two new employees for a total of five, so everything speeds up moving forward.

Lastly, and I'm a little angry given what I feel to be a deliberately hurtful posting, I find it further disappointing to see how much of the detail you've left out.

Like what you paid for then work, in exchange for developing use.

I can pull your invoice, but you paid approximately $250 for a part we'll sell for $800. I also didn't ask you to help carry the $1000+ cost of making the required molds for what was, and still is right at this second, a one off project.

For $250.

So Randy, with all due respect to your "getting screwed", I just don't see it.

I'm on vacation and out of the country, which you both know, until the 20th. Once I return, I'll await Matt spoiler to return and I'll send you back your deposit. (independently of course.)

We're slow, folks. It's a byproduct of what we manufacture. No matter what, no one, and I mean NO ONE, "gets screwed".

If anyone has any individual questions, please feel free to post them here, text me, email me, or send me a private message.

I'm not running from anyone and am not trying to hide anything, either. I'm here to help and share what we do.

Thanks,
Alan
Your on a vaction , Nice to know while this man is still waiting for his parts he paid for a very long time ago.

revived is offline   Reply With Quote