View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 10:09 AM   #1
TopL3ssSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Convertible
Greetings from the hills of East Tennessee!

Thought i'd take a moment and introduce myself this morning. Am a relatively new Camaro Convertible owner from Kingsport, TN. Thought we'd wait til the best time of the year to buy one, but the worst time to drive it - December, to save a few thousand $$. It worked! Searched a radius of 300 miles, and found her at a dealership in South Charleston, WV, 225 miles from here.

As bought, ours is an '11 Victory Red 2SS/RS, automatic, with 6500 miles, and stock with the exception of Flowmaster exhaust, and tinted glass done by the original owner. So, far, we've driven her just over 1000 miles.

Since getting her, I find that I look for an excuse to go somewhere, anywhere, and take the long way both ways. And, although it's winter, the weather has cooperated a few times, so we have experienced driving with the top down 4 or 5 days so far.

As sitting at the dealership, while we signed our life away... (Salesman parked in a handicap spot, but this is the only pic I have right now)

Am looking forward to warmer weather to take advantage of the numerous touring roads close by to see what she'll do.
- Tail of the Dragon (U.S. 129 in the Smokies)
- The Snake (U.S. 421 between Bristol & Mountain City, TN),
- Devil's Triangle (north of Oak Ridge, TN)

Maybe we'll see some of you there!
TopL3ssSS is offline   Reply With Quote