View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 09:39 PM   #14
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
here's a couple things I see if im reading your graph properly, but nothing crazy:

While in WOT, looks like bank 2 is pulling about 3% of fuel and bank 1 isn't. If they were both pulling fuel, Id like the picture of information better.

Most of the time being + or - is carried over from the overall LTFT being slight off. Since they are not even, you may have a slight intrusion of unmetered air on the bank 2 side. That can be a little leak from the exhaust. I can live with the bank 1 numbers.

Looks like you have 1-3 degrees of KR (General). I like to remove knock before it occurs not where it occurs. Id remove 1 degree in the predicated G/CYL vs RPM area to see if it removes the rest of the KR in the affected area. Easier to do with a vehicle on 93 octane than 87. Most guys in V6 use 87 octane and its a PITA to calibrate the spark tables.

Its not clear why the RPMs drop from 6349 to 4416 and your MAF Hz withdrew lower while still in WOT. Looks like the pedal is still to the metal, but torque management is reducing performance.

Being a V6, there has been some reported calibration problems while your committed to 100 % throttle, the ECM didn't commit.

Really nothing crazy off, just a couple things I saw.

You can gain more HP and add more timing if you numb your knock sensors. Ill take the lower number, and keep the car safer.
Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote