View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 10:18 AM   #42
HeadlightArmor

Drives: Company Car
Post Site updates and clarifications from HeadlightArmor

Been a busy week but wanted to add some updates and clarifications. From our FAQ.

Do I need to buy two items to cover both headlights?
All of our lighting kits are sold as matching sets. I.e. A set of headlight covers will cover both headlights.

Can I get a Headlight and Fog Light Protection Combo package in different materials? I.e. Clear Headlights and GT Yellow Fogs?
All of our combo packages are only available as matched sets (i.e. all must be the same material). There can be some added efficiency in production on multiple pieces, and we pass the savings along to you in our packages! If you would like to mix and match materials you would need to order each set individually.

Should I / Do I have to remove my lights from the vehicle or remove the bumper cover to install the kits?
No. While it might be possible to install our kits with the lights off the vehicle it will make the application at least twice as hard and it will make alignment difficult as all of our kits are designed to be applied with the lights on the vehicle, and in the case of the headlights, with the hood closed. Removing the bumper cover is also not necessary to install our fog light protection kits or our smoked taillight kits. Again all items are designed for application with the bumper covers in place. No need to disassemble your new vehicle. See our DIY install pages here

For the three that ordered a combo package overnight and requested a mixed package, your order will be processed as requested, as had not clarified this on the thread, only on the site. And for the one with clear headlights, the free towels will be added to your order too as part of our Clear Headlight Protection kit promotion.

Until the end of the month we are continuing to offer camaro5 members free shipping on orders over $30, by clicking here or entering camaro5 in the coupon box when you check out.

Over the summer our web designer has been working on some new product image handling on the site that will be rolled out on an ad hoc basis as time allows. Some of the new Camaro product photo handling has been updated. The following items have additional large (900 x 675 pixel) product images. Click the thumbnails under the main photo to expand within the window. (additional images will be added over time)

10 Chevrolet Camaro Smoked Taillight and Side Reflectors Kit

10 Chevrolet Camaro Smoked Taillight Kit

10 Chevrolet Camaro Smoked Reflectors Kit

10 Chevrolet Camaro Fog Light Protection Kit

Last edited by HeadlightArmor; 10-09-2009 at 12:09 PM.