View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 12:33 PM   #44
nvydvr

Drives: 2015 Red Rock ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lio Martinez View Post
Hello my dear Camaro lovers... I come here for points of view and guidance.

So the order for my 1LE Camaro 2SS RS inferno Orange is out there, I also got he navigation system . The only thing I did not get was the NPP dual exhaust mode... Because I was thinking at the moment of getting a performance exhaust from Borla ATAK.. but I hear a clip from the dual exhaust mode and I love it the sound similar to Z06...

Here is the thing I'm all about performance , looks and sounds... So does the dual exhaust mode add any horsepower to the Camaro at all ? Are tyeybas big and heavy as the ones in the SS.. or am I just better getting the Borla ATAK full catback ?
When I ordered mine I ordered it without the NPP. Reasoning: It didn't make sense to me to ordered a valve controlled exhaust that I will disable as soon as I got it. So I ordered the dual exhaust (ZL1) rear fascia ($112.00 from dealership with $75.00 core charge) and ordered the quad-tip performance exhaust from Corsa. It sounds awesome just as the NPP sounds awesome. That's just the route I took and I am happy with my new exhaust.
Attached Images

nvydvr is offline   Reply With Quote