View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 02:06 PM   #30
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt'sSS View Post
I believe Tag is having them painted on, so it will go around the side marker, and should have no break at the body lines from front fascia to fender.
Hmm. I think there's still gotta' be at least a small break between the panels. The paint isn't going to fill that gap in, unfortunately. If there were a glaring problem with this car, asthetically, for me, it would be those panel lines. There's just nothing one can do, that I can think of, to make up for that gap :( No biggie though.

Tag' - is THR going to remove the front bumper cover for the paint by chance? If they do that, then they could carry the color of the stripes into the gap itself, on both the facia and the fenders. Painting them on the car is going to be messy and that basecoat is just going to blow into the gap and run. I'm sure they've gotta' be removing the cover. That being the case, you won't have a break at those gaps that'll be too noticable, IMHO.

I keep watching those videos and think to myself that I might have to pizz the wifey off and get LTs, LOL! GAWD - that thing sounds cool!

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote