View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 09:40 PM   #1
Rob@WretchedMS

Drives: His Wife Crazy
Wretched's "New Shop" in Rocky Hill CT

Today was the first official day open for business at the new shop.

I have partnered up with Shaun Griffin (SCG Racing SCCA GTO) to run Silas Deane Auto in Rocky Hill with him.
We will do all of the Wretched Motorsports installations in house, from Suspension to Power Upgrades.

We are open, but there are still things that we are working on, as this whole process started 2 weeks ago, and we've been non stop for most of the 2 weeks getting things to the point we are at now.
Shaun has taken a huge step and Invested $30,000 in a brand new Hunter Aligner which should be installed in 3-4 weeks, allowing me to do my own alignments again.

I will be at the shop from 7am to 2pm Saturday while Shaun runs in the season's final race at Loudon NH, and has a chance to bring home the Championship this weekend!

Now for some pics.

Two of Shaun's GTO's and Mine on the right. Shaun's Black one was in the process of being converted in to a racecar when he bought the red one, so the Black one has been sitting for a bit waiting for him to decide what direction to go with the car. More on this to come i'm sure.

It's a very clean place, all new as of a 2009, 3 bays to work out of, in a great location just off the highway.

So if you are in the area stop and and say hello, We will try to have an event here very soon.

Thanks for reading,
Rob@WretchedMS is offline   Reply With Quote