Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 12-01-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
Cobra Kai

Drives: 11 Camaro 2SS/RS VR!
Order tracking question

So I placed my order with the dealer yesterday and he didn't give me a tracking number at the time. When do you get the tracking # and when does it appear in the system? Am I too early to expect it or does it appear right away? Thanks

Cobra Kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:39 AM   #2
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Kai View Post
So I placed my order with the dealer yesterday and he didn't give me a tracking number at the time. When do you get the tracking # and when does it appear in the system? Am I too early to expect it or does it appear right away? Thanks

The dealer should be able to give you the order # right away if they entered it into the system. It processes immediately and will be at 1100 status. It's also a good way for you to review the order and make sure everything is correct.
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:14 PM   #3
COLD_Cam

Drives: 2011 Black 2SS/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
The dealer should be able to give you the order # right away if they entered it into the system. It processes immediately and will be at 1100 status. It's also a good way for you to review the order and make sure everything is correct.
Becky,

Maybe you can help us, North of the border Camaro junkies.

I'm trying to find a website where we can track our canadian Camaro order. I asked my dealer and he tells me that the only way is thrue their system.

I know there is an american website to track the order but canadian orders don't work.

Any idea how I can keep following my order without always going to the dealer? Must be another way.
COLD_Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:23 PM   #4
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLD_Cam View Post
Becky,

I'm trying to find a website where we can track our canadian Camaro order. I asked my dealer and he tells me that the only way is thrue their system.

I know there is an american website to track the order but canadian orders don't work.

Any idea how I can keep following my order without always going to the dealer? Must be another way.
I have a phone# at work and I'm home til Monday. Last I knew, you could call it and talk to a person who tracked the order for you. Maybe one of our Canadian friends could chime in with it. If not, I'll post it Monday for you.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:49 AM   #5
Cobra Kai

Ok, so I logged in to the track my order page on the chevy site and it doesn't give me a number code like 1000 at this point. it says that i ordered a 2ss/rs, which is right. It says order placed and then it says "Your dealer has received an order number from Chevrolet. Once your dealer has an available production slot, your order will be scheduled for production."
Is this normal a few days after placing the order or does it indicate that my dealer doesn't have allocation?
Old 12-08-2010, 10:01 AM   #6
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Quote:
Ok, so I logged in to the track my order page on the chevy site and it doesn't give me a number code like 1000 at this point. it says that i ordered a 2ss/rs, which is right. It says order placed and then it says "Your dealer has received an order number from Chevrolet. Once your dealer has an available production slot, your order will be scheduled for production."
Is this normal a few days after placing the order or does it indicate that my dealer doesn't have allocation?

What is your order #? It's hard to say without looking at it, so post
it up and we'll have a look!
Old 12-08-2010, 10:05 AM   #7
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLD_Cam View Post
Becky,

It looks like Canadians need to keep contact with their dealers for order status. I was told the # I had is no longer valid for updating order status
Old 12-08-2010, 10:18 AM   #8
Cobra Kai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
What is your order #? It's hard to say without looking at it, so post
it up and we'll have a look!
PJCRDG
Thanks!
Old 12-08-2010, 10:37 AM   #9
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Quote:
PJCRDG
Thanks!

Right now you are 1100 status as of 12/6. The dealer now needs allocation to place the order into the system. GM is starting to place some orders for coupes without allocation, so hopefully in gets there soon.
Feel free to check in on this thread :

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...99#post2618899

whenever and I'll update the status for you.

Last edited by JoeP@TeamBeckyD; 12-08-2010 at 10:47 AM.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:04 AM   #10
Cobra Kai

Thanks!