Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-27-2010, 02:55 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
damn post office

I put the mail on a hold for next week since we will not be here, well they decided it was this week not next week lol.

so I will not get my mail until tomorrow. damn it

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:21 AM   #2
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Old 07-28-2010, 02:15 AM   #3
Sevn86

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS ABM
That sucks!
Dude, you go through cars faster than I go through underware!!
1000 Initial Order 9/14/2009 - Classic Chevy Sugar Land
1100 Order accepted at dealer: 9/15/2009 - NPGV41.
2000 Order accepted by GM: 9/29/2009
3000 Accepted By Production Control: 9/30/2009 - TPW 10/26/09
3100 Sequenced:10/12/09
3300 Scheduled For Production:10/13/09
3400 Broadcast:10/22/09
3800 Produced:10/27/09
4000 Available To Ship:10/28/09
4200 Shipped:10/29/09
5000 Delivered To The Dealer:11/09/09
6000 Delivered To Customer:11/12/09
Sevn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:32 AM   #4
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
If you ask me they are trying to sabotage their services to look more inept to blame the budget problems on all things big and small. [They say they got a 20mill loss a yr going but still get the bills paid??? Its not a loss they just want 20mill extra in profits a yr.]

Id just like to get regular mail service again.

Since our regular guy retired, who was here at the same time evry day for 15+ years. Now you never know when the mail will show and by who.
As early as 10am some days and as late at 6:30pm other days.

Last edited by 2ndgenz28; 07-28-2010 at 02:51 AM.
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:48 AM   #5
helmincamaro
Official Lounge BAMF

Drives: '97 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to helmincamaro Send a message via Yahoo to helmincamaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndgenz28 View Post
If you ask me they are trying to sabotage their services to look more inept to blame the budget problems on all things big and small. [They say they got a 20mill loss a yr going but still get the bills paid??? Its not a loss they just want 20mill extra in profits a yr.]

Id just like to get regular mail service again.

Since our regular guy retired, why was her at the same time very day for 15+ years
Now you never know when the mail will show and by who.
As early as 10am some days and as late at 6:30pm other days.

I remember when our mailman would park somewhere and walk to each mailbox. Last year we were unloading an excavator off of a trailer and the front of the truck was blocking the mailbox when the mailman pulled up in the truck and he WOULDN'T WALK 5 feet from his truck to the mailbox! instead he just kept blowing the horn at us.
helmincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:56 PM   #6
MLL67RSSS
Account Suspended

Drives: car
Background: I live in a small neighborhood nestled between a park and a river. There are only five houses on our street. Three streets away there is a house with the same numbers but obviously a different street name. Our old carrier was a wonderful guy named Larry who retired quite a few years ago when his wife became ill. Larry knew that sometimes the sorters would mix up the mail due to the having the same numbers. He would always check and make sure the street name was correct before putting it in our box. Our new carrier was FAR less dilligent. Not only would the mail from the house on the other street routinely end up in our box, you'd never know who's mail you were going to get. We neighbors began refering to mail delivery as the mail lottery since you never knew who's mail you'd get that day, if any. I told her about the same numbers thing one day as I took some mail back to her on my bicycle and she just got snotty with me and told me that I could just put it back in the box for her to pick up the next day (and go through the whole sort/delivery process again?). I tried to explain to her that mail can sometimes be rather important and time sensitive and I should get a subsidy for all the mail I've delivered to the proper recipients. She didn't like that and snapped once again that I could just put it back in the box. Almost every time she pulled up to our box she'd be yakking away on a cell phone. I would also routinely recieve a bundles of mail, some of it for the other street, with a rubber band around it. One day it was storming and pouring rain and she put all the streets mail in my neighbors box across the street and my neighbor distributed it to the proper boxes. This went on for years. One day a man was delivering the mail so I struck up a conversation with him. I told him about the same numbers, different street thing and that I knew it was the sorters since it was all rubber banded together and how we really missed Larry. His eyes got kind of wide and he asked "You get mail bundled with a rubber band?" I said all the time. He replied that the sorters bundle it but it was required of the delivery person to remove the rubber band and I should NEVER get mail with a rubber band around it. I mentioned how it would be difficult to take if off while she is talking on her cell phone. His eyes got even wider as he explained there is a policy that carriers are not to talk on cell phones when on their route. I turns out he was her supervisor and he was covering her route while she was out on disability. I asked him why we all had to suffer with her horrible service and he said "We've tried to get her to bid on a different route but she won't do it." I must say though that we did get well aquainted with all our neighbors when we'd have our "mail exchanges". I don't know what finally happened but four or five months ago we finally got a new carrier who manages to get the proper mail in the proper boxes. I imagine that the last carrier is now mis-delivering some other neighborhoods mail.
MLL67RSSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:00 PM   #7
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
I think that bid stuff is a bunch of crap.

They should gat paid the same hr rate and assigned an area by their quality of work like regular package delivery.

We got those number problems too.

Every street around here has the same number, we got about 15 6047's in this small area, the only difference is the street name.
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:33 PM   #8
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
those Baztards
Old 07-28-2010, 01:41 PM   #9
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Approves!
Old 07-28-2010, 01:53 PM   #10
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
well to day I did get my mail it had my paycheck in it & I needed that for next week lol.

she doesnt understand why I wanted the ads as well lol.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote