Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-03-2015, 10:02 PM   #1
Camaro117

Drives: Yellow 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
Camaro fest questions...

Hey guys, so I've had my camaro for about 2 months now and as soon as I saw camaro fest was coming up and in bowling green which is about an hour and 15 mins away from where I live, I was so pumped! I'm in bowling green a lot and I just so happen to be off Thursday the first day! So I started planning and getting stuff ready and looked at the schedule and..... I got depressed... I work Friday 8 hours and Saturday I work a few hours so I don't think I'll be able to make those days so Thursday's all I can make it too, but I just now looked the schedule and it looks like not a lot is going on thursday... I was hoping to see tons of camaros and talk to some of you guys and get some stuff at booths and see the new camaro but now.. Should I even go if I can only come Thursday?
Camaro117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:05 PM   #2
dianeokie
Going places

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro117 View Post
Hey guys, so I've had my camaro for about 2 months now and as soon as I saw camaro fest was coming up and in bowling green which is about an hour and 15 mins away from where I live, I was so pumped! I'm in bowling green a lot and I just so happen to be off Thursday the first day! So I started planning and getting stuff ready and looked at the schedule and..... I got depressed... I work Friday 8 hours and Saturday I work a few hours so I don't think I'll be able to make those days so Thursday's all I can make it too, but I just now looked the schedule and it looks like not a lot is going on thursday... I was hoping to see tons of camaros and talk to some of you guys and get some stuff at booths and see the new camaro but now.. Should I even go if I can only come Thursday?
Yes, you should come. Getting to meet people in the parking lot is great fun and the meet n greet is Thursday. Saturday will have some great things too.

"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 09:43 AM   #3
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
YES!!!! come to all the stuff on Thursday, especially the Meet and Greet at the host hotel Thursday evening......then if nothing else.....come and join in on the fun Friday and Saturday nights at the Host Hotel Parking lot party!!! its one if the best times you will ever have.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:59 AM   #4
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
The parking lot party at the host hotel, both nights, is a great chance to meet people, and see their rides. Come out Sat as soon as you can.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote