Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 06-18-2013, 08:17 AM   #1
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
GM Announces Pricing for 2014 Buick LaCrosse

Buick LaCrosse Priced at $34,060
New sedan arrives with fresh styling, new technology and added luxury
General Motors

June 18, 2013

DETROIT – The 2014 Buick LaCrosse luxury sedan goes on sale later this year with a suggested retail price of $34,060, including a $925 destination charge. Standard equipment includes next-generation IntelliLink connectivity, an eight-inch reconfigurable color cluster display, eight air bags and an eAssist powertrain that offers an EPA-estimated 36 highway mpg.

An all-new Ultra Luxury interior package is available for owners looking for the highest in fashion and comfort. The package includes a unique dark stained Tamo Ash wood throughout the cabin, jet black synthetic suede on the headliner and vanity mirrors, and Semi-Aniline full leather seats in sangria color. It is available on select trim levels as a $2,495 option.

Every 2014 Buick offers a full suite of active safety technologies, and two available package groups comprise the offerings for LaCrosse. A Driver Confidence I package includes Forward Collision Alert, Side Blind Zone Warning, Lane Change Alert, Lane Departure Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, articulating high-intensity discharge headlights, and a head-up display for $2,125.

The Driver Confidence II package includes Adaptive Cruise Control, an Automatic Collision Prep system, and a patented Safety Alert Seat that directs the driver’s attention using vibrations through the surface of the seat bottom. It is a $1,745 option that must be paired with Driver Convenience I.

LaCrosse is available with all-wheel drive on many V-6 models for customers who want the most sure-footed traction possible. On-demand traction is delivered via an advanced Haldex all-wheel drive with an electronic limited slip rear differential.

A 304-hp 3.6L V-6 engine is a no-cost option for the LaCrosse. With EPA estimates of 18 city/28 mpg highway for front-wheel drive models and 17/26 mpg for all-wheel drive, the 2014 model gains 1 mpg highway for both models and 1 mpg city for front-drive.

Other standalone options include various wheel choices, Bose audio, navigation, rear seat entertainment, and a sunroof.

Additional equipment, including rear park assist, a rear vision camera, passive entry and passive start, a heated steering wheel, heated and ventilated front seats, a power rear sunshade, and real-time dampening, are included as standard equipment in various LaCrosse equipment groups.

Every 2014 LaCrosse comes standard with two years or 24,000 miles of included regular maintenance and five years of OnStar RemoteLink Key Fob services. Regular maintenance includes oil and filter changes, tire rotations, and multi-point inspections. OnStar RemoteLink Key Fob services allow owners to lock and unlock the vehicle’s doors or activate remote start (on applicable models) using a smartphone app.

“LaCrosse is Buick’s flagship sedan,” said Tony DiSalle, vice president of Buick Marketing. “The 2014 model’s beautiful design, intuitive technology and exclusive interior materials show the best of a luxury brand that has grown sales for three straight years.”

Last edited by FenwickHockey65; 06-18-2013 at 01:26 PM.
FenwickHockey65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:01 AM   #2
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
I can't wait to see what the 2014 LaCrosse looks like in person. Buick's pursuit of styling, price and comfort is very refreshing. Highly anticipated for me personally!

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 06-18-2013, 09:12 AM   #3
snizzle
Recalled user

Drives: '12 Camaro SS, '18 Colorado Z71
Buick is one of the most improved brands in the stable.

2012 2SS 45th AE LS3 M6

Borla ATAK Catback
Kooks Stepped LT Headers
CAI Intake
Hexvents
VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body
RX Catch Can
Hurst Short Throw Shifter
Pfadt ZL-Spec Stage 3 Suspension
Forgestar F14
Tuned by Frost
snizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:28 AM   #4
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9

Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by snizzle View Post
Buick is one of the most improved brands in the stable.
Them and Cadillac. If I had the money An ATS Vsport with the twin turbo V6 would be a bad ass ride.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:29 AM   #5
Stew

Drives: 92 Luminadead/01 Dakota/97 F150 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
Them and Cadillac. If I had the money An ATS Vsport with the twin turbo V6 would be a bad ass ride.
You mean CTS V-Sport, the version of the ATS with the TT V6 should be the ATS V

I will have to see one in person, it's biggest problem is probably going to be that it has to be on the same lot as the Impala
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:39 AM   #6
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9

Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew View Post

I will have to see one in person, it's biggest problem is probably going to be that it has to be on the same lot as the Impala
Thanks for the correction. Hopefully they will make a coupe with that engine too. I would never get one but it would be cool to see.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:54 AM   #7
FenwickHockey65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew View Post

Not unless it's a Chevrolet Buick-GMC Cadillac dealer.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:15 AM   #8
Stew

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
Thanks for the correction. Hopefully they will make a coupe with that engine too. I would never get one but it would be cool to see.
Agreed, I think the new ATS and CTS would both make excellent looking coupes.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:16 AM   #9
FenwickHockey65

ATS will.

CTS...eh.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:17 AM   #10
Stew

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
Not unless it's a Chevrolet Buick-GMC Cadillac dealer.
All the ones around here are. Can't wait, i will have a chance to compare the Impala, XTS, and Lacrosse all basically side by side, they park them that way haha. Also hoping toget to compare the 13 LaCrosse to the 14 model. Yeah, I am that easily amused........