|Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls Report, discuss and diagnose any issues and problems with your Camaro, including warranty discussions.|
|10-04-2009, 12:03 PM||#1|
loose nut in trunk
it appears i have a loose nut from my spoiler in the trunk liner oir something?
i hear the rattle once in awhile but i cant get it
how do i get it out?any one haveany ideas?
top 10 reason why real men drive stick.
10. A manual transmission is the ultimate in control
9. You can use automotive jargon and not sound like a total tool
8. You can't spell "manual" without "man"
7. Manual transmissions prove you can do more than one thing at a time
6. You can't drift in an auto
5. You can't pull fancy moves in an automatic
4. You get better fuel economy with a stick
3. You’ll never look like a chump if you can drive stick
2. Manual transmission cars are faster
1. Women like a guy who is good with his hands.
|10-04-2009, 12:05 PM||#2|
Drives: 79 Pro Street Z28,2010 2SS RS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chicago Il
search the posts this is a problem on many cars , lots of members listed how they got them out
2010 BLK 2SS RS M6
GM PAINTED GFX PACKAGE
ROTOFAB CAI, MUFFLERS DELETE,
CARBON FIBER LOOK EMBLEM OVERLAYS,
SIDE MARKER & REVERSE LAMP BLACK-OUT
20% TINT ON ALL GLASS EXCEPT W/SHIELD
NL PERFORMANCE DOVETAIL SPOILER,
GM HERITAGE PAINTED GRILLE'
MORE TO COME!!!!
|10-04-2009, 03:36 PM||#3|
Drives: Off Into The Sunset
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cape Coral, Florida
Get a magnetic pick up tool, and go fishing.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|8.17.09 TPW VIN Thread..||ThunderSS||Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions||1794||10-12-2009 11:57 PM|
|Moisture in trunk||V-6_2010_Camaro_Owner||Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls||8||09-14-2009 10:55 PM|
|RS Package Headlight Rings||kevinmask||Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls||3||07-16-2009 03:39 PM|