Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Dyno Max
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 09-28-2009, 11:47 PM   #1
jmjackso

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro
ADM Performance High flow intake system (Street Verison)

Hey everyone, just wanted to show everyone that hasn't seen this yet. Andy did some upgrading to his intake. Notice the new lid for the box. I was one of the lucky few to get one of the first ones out of the shop. The quality is second to none and the install was very very easy! Just read the instructions. I would recommend this intake set up to anyone. Everyone who has seen it has had nothing but good things to say. It really cleans up the look in the engine compartment not to mention gives very noticeable gains as have been proven over and over again on the dyno and track. Andy is a great guy and knows his stuff about these cars inside and out. Highly recommend him and his shop to anyone looking to make some upgrades.

Oh and Andy, I still want those down tubes and a tune You know you want to do it! haha.

Josh
Attached Images

Delivered by Eric 09/16/09 10:00am
Stroked and Blown... and then some...
jmjackso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:55 PM   #2
MagsSS

Drives: 2SS RS Camaro
Looks awesome. I want one!
MagsSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:23 AM   #3
ZombieEatsYou

Drives: "Bmblbee" 2010 RY 2SS/RS. VIN 12043
Looks awesome, I got one!
Installed it on 3 Oct. About 2 hours for a noob like me. Sounds great and buttometer can tell the difference too. Even posted some pics and Andy made some suggestions on how to clean up my hose/wiring routing. Recommended.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:01 PM   #4
rforbes

Drives: IOM SS/RS
I am going to go see them in a couple of weeks. I cant wait. Getting the CAI, a tune, and 160 thermo. I know the difference between the street and race version, but how much HP difference is there in the two? I would rather keep my windshield wiper fluid resevoir.
rforbes is offline   Reply With Quote