Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Circle-D
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2009, 08:48 PM   #2568
Indpowr
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Corvette C6
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmaro214 View Post
short list what do you mean!!! getting rid of it? i know there was some noise about the IBM but not ABM. anyway already order mine so i guess im good.
Post 57 http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...t=46500&page=3

Not according to Scott S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue1969bird
Please speak to the ABM issue. Please? How much time do we have to order one in that wonderful color?
Thank you!
Quote:
fbodfather
I would get down to your dealer and get it on order...........
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:32 PM   #2569
chevydude26

 
chevydude26's Avatar
 
Drives: Future 2011 camaro convertible
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,257
i really liked this color don't let it die!! i want to get this color when the vert comes out come on scott

somebody tell me how much time we have till this color is gone
__________________
I think i flip flopped on the ss bumper...it looks good man...it really does
chevydude26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:44 PM   #2570
Harville3
 
Harville3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 LT1 ABM Camaro
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 42
ABM was my first and last choice in color. I think i would have had a really hard time picking a color if ABM hadn't been available.
Harville3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:53 PM   #2571
VenomZ302
Live to Win, Dare to Fail
 
VenomZ302's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue RS/SS M6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 1,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harville3 View Post
i would have had a really hard time picking a color if ABM hadn't been available.
Me, too. It was pretty much the only color left that worked. This was how I thought about it:

BLK - Don't want a black car. Too much work to keep clean, in my opinion.
CGM - Nice, but pretty much just grey. I want color this time around.
IBM - Too dark, looks black from a distance. Probably harder to keep clean.
IOM - Nice, but my wife HATES orange on anything.
SIM - Nice, but silver is one of those colors that's kind of plain regardless of how nice it is.
SW - Don't like white cars, even though it's not too bad on the Camaro.
RJT - My second choice. Didn't really want to pay for the premium color and wasn't sure it would come off right in varying lights.
RY - I was never interested in the yellow and it's actually my least favorite color on the Camaro.
VR - I don't want a red car and a gloss red has become plain to me.



ABM - Most dynamic color and I like every shade I've seen. Not too bright, not too dark.

ABM FTW!
__________________

3/13/09 - Ordered Aqua Blue Metallic 2SS/RS M6!
7/13/09 - Built!
8/11/09 - Delivered!


2G1FT1EW2A9124579
VenomZ302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:57 PM   #2572
chevydude26

 
chevydude26's Avatar
 
Drives: Future 2011 camaro convertible
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomZ302 View Post
Me, too. It was pretty much the only color left that worked. This was how I thought about it:

BLK - Don't want a black car. Too much work to keep clean, in my opinion.
CGM - Nice, but pretty much just grey. I want color this time around.
IBM - Too dark, looks black from a distance. Probably harder to keep clean.
IOM - Nice, but my wife HATES orange on anything.
SIM - Nice, but silver is one of those colors that's kind of plain regardless of how nice it is.
SW - Don't like white cars, even though it's not too bad on the Camaro.
RJT - My second choice. Didn't really want to pay for the premium color and wasn't sure it would come off right in varying lights.
RY - I was never interested in the yellow and it's actually my least favorite color on the Camaro.
VR - I don't want a red car and a gloss red has become plain to me.



ABM - Most dynamic color and I like every shade I've seen. Not too bright, not too dark.

ABM FTW!
yeh this color is awesome...they should at least keep it around for the next two years...then cut it..at least let me order the convertible in this color ...please gm if your reading this....

i know if you have one you want them to discontinue it...but i was really leaning towards this color once i saw one in person....it just looked so nice in that sun



what if i order the vert not scheduled to come out till 2011 or can i just pre order that one??
__________________
I think i flip flopped on the ss bumper...it looks good man...it really does
chevydude26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:22 PM   #2573
Harville3
 
Harville3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 LT1 ABM Camaro
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 42
I agree with your reasoning on the colors Venom.
Harville3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:49 PM   #2574
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,276
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomZ302 View Post
Me, too. It was pretty much the only color left that worked. This was how I thought about it:

BLK - Don't want a black car. Too much work to keep clean, in my opinion.
CGM - Nice, but pretty much just grey. I want color this time around.
IBM - Too dark, looks black from a distance. Probably harder to keep clean.
IOM - Nice, but my wife HATES orange on anything.
SIM - Nice, but silver is one of those colors that's kind of plain regardless of how nice it is.
SW - Don't like white cars, even though it's not too bad on the Camaro.
RJT - My second choice. Didn't really want to pay for the premium color and wasn't sure it would come off right in varying lights.
RY - I was never interested in the yellow and it's actually my least favorite color on the Camaro.
VR - I don't want a red car and a gloss red has become plain to me.



ABM - Most dynamic color and I like every shade I've seen. Not too bright, not too dark.

ABM FTW!
__________________

Last edited by SummoneR; 10-13-2009 at 02:38 AM.
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:54 PM   #2575
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,276
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Blue Dome LED



Silver Hood Spears and Silver Bowtie's from Xmicro!





Faded Mail Slot from AutoTRIM Design. (I think, I forgot. LOL)

__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:38 PM   #2576
Sevn86


 
Sevn86's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS ABM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posts: 13,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Blue Dome LED



Silver Hood Spears and Silver Bowtie's from Xmicro!





Faded Mail Slot from AutoTRIM Design. (I think, I forgot. LOL)

Really liking the stripes on the hood... what color are they? where did you order them from?
__________________
2LT, RS, AT6 ABM, Gray Leather
Quote:
Originally Posted by baclarsen View Post
Dude, you go through cars faster than I go through underware!!
1000 Initial Order 9/14/2009 - Classic Chevy Sugar Land
1100 Order accepted at dealer: 9/15/2009 - NPGV41.
2000 Order accepted by GM: 9/29/2009
3000 Accepted By Production Control: 9/30/2009 - TPW 10/26/09
3100 Sequenced:10/12/09
3300 Scheduled For Production:10/13/09
3400 Broadcast:10/22/09
3800 Produced:10/27/09
4000 Available To Ship:10/28/09
4200 Shipped:10/29/09
5000 Delivered To The Dealer:11/09/09
6000 Delivered To Customer:11/12/09
Sevn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:57 PM   #2577
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,276
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevn86 View Post
Really liking the stripes on the hood... what color are they? where did you order them from?
Thanks!

They are Silver. I got them from Xmicro_SS but he may have stopped making them, because I don't find his thread anywhere now, he may have deleted it.

Oh yeah he did, I use to have it linked in my signature to get him some business, but I know it got hectic for him. Great guy! great products!
__________________

Last edited by SummoneR; 10-13-2009 at 02:02 AM.
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:31 AM   #2578
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM
 
Xmicro_SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 2,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Thanks!

They are Silver. I got them from Xmicro_SS but he may have stopped making them, because I don't find his thread anywhere now, he may have deleted it.

Oh yeah he did, I use to have it linked in my signature to get him some business, but I know it got hectic for him. Great guy! great products!
Hey Man,

Thanks for the advertising! I like the Silver on there. No, I have not completely stopped selling. I just have to be careful, another vendor has had copyright issues with GM. I am still making product, especially spears, but apparently there are issues with logo's and such. I am no longer making certain items. If anyone wants spears, please feel free to PM me!
__________________
ITS HERE! : 2010 Camaro 2SS / 6 Speed Manual (No other way) / Silver Ice Metallic / Inferno Orange Interior Accent / RS Package / Polished Wheels / SOLO MACH X CAT BACK
Xmicro_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:36 AM   #2579
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,276
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmicro_SS View Post
Hey Man,

Thanks for the advertising! I like the Silver on there. No, I have not completely stopped selling. I just have to be careful, another vendor has had copyright issues with GM. I am still making product, especially spears, but apparently there are issues with logo's and such. I am no longer making certain items. If anyone wants spears, please feel free to PM me!
Awesome! good to know, I may be getting another set soon. to fix my clitch I made LOL. I need to be careful I am spending money like crazy on this car! HA!

Thanks for the reply!

Talk to you soon.
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:31 AM   #2580
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you
 
bossbunny's Avatar
 
Drives: The Sassiest V6 in the South!
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cut 'N Shoot Texas
Posts: 24,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Silver Hood Spears and Silver Bowtie's from Xmicro!
I love those hood spears! That is kinda what i wanted to do on mine! Thanks for the visual.
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:04 PM   #2581
zoggy
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomZ302 View Post
Black gill accents were from RiderGraphix. The fade decals are from AutoTrimDesign.

And now for my hockey sticks (and new bowties):
Hello VenomZ302,

I just picked up my 1LT ABM Camaro and I must say that I really do love it. I was curious to know what color and style did you go with on your side grill inserts?

I assume you went with this version and Flat Black?:
http://www.ridergraphix.com/2010_Cam..._Blackout.html

Regards,
--zoggy
zoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:17 PM   #2582
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you
 
bossbunny's Avatar
 
Drives: The Sassiest V6 in the South!
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cut 'N Shoot Texas
Posts: 24,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoggy View Post
Hello VenomZ302,

I just picked up my 1LT ABM Camaro and I must say that I really do love it. I was curious to know what color and style did you go with on your side grill inserts?

I assume you went with this version and Flat Black?:
http://www.ridergraphix.com/2010_Cam..._Blackout.html

Regards,
--zoggy
Zoggy where are you from?
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:22 PM   #2583
VenomZ302
Live to Win, Dare to Fail
 
VenomZ302's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue RS/SS M6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 1,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoggy View Post
Hello VenomZ302,

I just picked up my 1LT ABM Camaro and I must say that I really do love it. I was curious to know what color and style did you go with on your side grill inserts?

I assume you went with this version and Flat Black?:
http://www.ridergraphix.com/2010_Cam..._Blackout.html

Regards,
--zoggy
I used a mix of gloss black gill inserts from ridergraphix and the black fade inserts from autotrimdesign.
__________________

3/13/09 - Ordered Aqua Blue Metallic 2SS/RS M6!
7/13/09 - Built!
8/11/09 - Delivered!


2G1FT1EW2A9124579
VenomZ302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:52 PM   #2584
Harville3
 
Harville3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 LT1 ABM Camaro
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 42
Well I found out this morning my car is in Louisville, Ky. Thats only about 4 hours away from me and not very far from the dealership either. Wish I knew where its last train stop would be and when it would go on a truck. The dealership seems to think it will be there by the end of this week. To be in a week before I thought would be a dream come true. The anxiety and lack of sleep are starting to take ther toll. LOL!!!!
Harville3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official IMPERIAL BLUE METALLIC (IBM) Camaro Thread RLHMARINES Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 2386 12-20-2015 08:27 PM
GM unveils Jay Leno Camaro, Camaro Synergy, Camaro Chroma, Camaro Dusk at SEMA irocnroll 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 101 02-27-2012 01:25 PM
ABM (aqua blue metallic) and Camaro Black Concept at St. Louis Auto Show Liberty1 Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 37 04-17-2011 11:23 AM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 08:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.