Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
autoguy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2008, 01:33 PM   #1
Rocks RS

 
Rocks RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cortland Ohio
Posts: 783
Premium recommended?

When Gm says this, what do they really mean?

Do they mean you should only use 92+ octane?
Do they mean you should use 92+ octane when possible, but the car will "live" on 89?
or does it mean you can run it on 87 octane and occasionally put the good stuff in it or put in a octane booster?

I had a 2006 Impala SS with the 5.7L and it recommended the Premium and that is all I used. I always wondered though.
Rocks RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 01:57 PM   #2
Jak
 
Jak's Avatar
 
Drives: 03 Dodge Dakota
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 627
Yeah, I'm interested in the answer too. To me it sounds like they'd rather you use 92+, but you can use a lower grade with a slight loss in performance. Now it seems if they only wanted 92+ they'd say high grade only. Least that's my take on it.
Jak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:00 PM   #3
willisit
 
Drives: Vauxhall Monaro VXR
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Waterlooville, UK
Posts: 312
This conversation has already been had elsewhere - but the compression ratio on the LS3 (V8) needs premium. Same as the LS2 (the '1 could run on crude oil though).
__________________
Dan
2005 Monaro VXR. Sport pac - Road Response Pac - Ripshifter
2004 BMW 320cd M Sport
2001 Honda CBR 600 F
willisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:50 PM   #4
jmliptak
 
Drives: D
Join Date: May 2008
Location: D
Posts: 373
Its like the Vette in the stats, recommended but not required...The compression on the v6 is higher(11.3 vs 10.7), but does not require premium...You will lose some top end power as the computer dials things back, but lots of Vette guys are running regular right now with no ill effects other than the loss of some top end...Sorry tried to copy the table from the press release, the spacing did not come over well....

http://wilsonniblett.wordpress.com/2...press-release/
jmliptak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:05 PM   #5
Rocks RS

 
Rocks RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cortland Ohio
Posts: 783
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmliptak View Post
Its like the Vette in the stats, recommended but not required...The compression on the v6 is higher(11.3 vs 10.7), but does not require premium...You will lose some top end power as the computer dials things back, but lots of Vette guys are running regular right now with no ill effects other than the loss of some top end...Sorry tried to copy the table from the press release, the spacing did not come over well....

http://wilsonniblett.wordpress.com/2...press-release/

Thanks. That is what I was looking for. I am fine with losing a little top end, since all I see where I live is the weak V6 'Stangs. I just did not want to do any major damage.
Rocks RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:13 PM   #6
jmliptak
 
Drives: D
Join Date: May 2008
Location: D
Posts: 373
There has been a lot of confusion, but it appears to be like the Vette in that regard...
jmliptak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 07:43 PM   #7
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,861
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
you will lose more than just top end.

lower octane fuel will hurt your gas mileage in a car that is made to run premium and it will also pull from your power. yes you can run regular, but you are better off running at least 89 or higher or the manufacturer's recommendation.

i run 93 octane unless i cant find it then i will run 91 and ill add a bottle of STP octane boost. ive run 89 on one fillup but i only put 3 gallons in to get me to a place with higher octane gas. 87 has never touched my tank.

another thing to keep in mind is that a 3 pt octane booster will not bump 89 up to 92 octane. Under the North American octane system AKI (Anti-Knock Index) pump fuel is graded as (RON+MON)/2. Meaning if a fuel has a RON (Research Octane Number) of 96, and a MON ( Motor Octane Number) of 90 its AKI would be 93.

basically, you add the octane rating to the MON. so for our 89 octane the MON is roughly 90 and the MON is 88. add 3 to 88= 91

91+90=181
181/2=90.5 octane.

so in effect you are getting 1.5 points even tho the bottle says 3 pts.




here's a good writeup with MON and RON testing of octane boosters

http://volvospeed.com/Reviews/octane_boosters.html
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 08:57 PM   #8
gunslinger
 
Drives: 1998 Z28 M6
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Posts: 254
ONLY 91 here in Cali, except for the Union 76 100-Octane unleadded racing fuel @ 15.00/gallon
gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:49 PM   #9
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,861
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunslinger View Post
ONLY 91 here in Cali, except for the Union 76 100-Octane unleadded racing fuel @ 15.00/gallon
and thats part of the pollution problem over there... that on top of the fact that there are billions of cars on the road over there...lol
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:00 PM   #10
cam346
CAM346
 
cam346's Avatar
 
Drives: 99 t/a
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: fla
Posts: 66
i be running the highest avail. which is 93 here. i want all my ponys acounted for.
cam346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:16 PM   #11
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,861
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
93 during the week, 112 on the weekends...lol
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 07:12 PM   #12
gunslinger
 
Drives: 1998 Z28 M6
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
93 during the week, 112 on the weekends...lol
How does 91 increase pollution?
Is that 112 unleaded?
gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 09:39 PM   #13
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,861
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunslinger View Post
How does 91 increase pollution?
Is that 112 unleaded?


comparing it to 93 and the fact that with that being the highest available, most people will put 87 in their cars as it is the cheapest, lowering your emissions and performance. multiply that X's the number of vehicles on the road out there in Cali at any given pt in time, and you wonder why everything has a sticker that says "has been known to cause cancer in california" its not the product, its the shit-ton of smog created by the millions of cars on the roads over there.


and yeah, its unleaded... tho they have 113 leaded but i wont mess with that.
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:43 PM   #14
rcreechssr
 
rcreechssr's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 SSR 6 speed
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spring Branch, TX
Posts: 10
Cool My 2 cents worth

With the new computer controlled engines, it would appear that octane rating is not as critical to prevent pre-ignition as in older engines. These engines will self adjust and run on 87 octane. However, as stated by others in this thread, you will lose some performance and in my experience some gas mileage (1-2mpg).
Now the economics. 92 octane is generally $.20-.25 more than 87 octane. My logic says that in a typical 20 gal. fill up, I'll pay roughly $4.00-$6.00 more per tank. In my opinion, that aint bad for a tank of higher performance, and better gas mileage. Just a thought.
rcreechssr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:55 PM   #15
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,861
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcreechssr View Post
With the new computer controlled engines, it would appear that octane rating is not as critical to prevent pre-ignition as in older engines. These engines will self adjust and run on 87 octane. However, as stated by others in this thread, you will lose some performance and in my experience some gas mileage (1-2mpg).
Now the economics. 92 octane is generally $.20-.25 more than 87 octane. My logic says that in a typical 20 gal. fill up, I'll pay roughly $4.00-$6.00 more per tank. In my opinion, that aint bad for a tank of higher performance, and better gas mileage. Just a thought.
while computers in automobiles do self adjust to run on lower octane gas, thats whats hurting your performance. they cut back the spark timing to prevent detonation (combustion cycle preignition) which means you dont start the combustion cycle till later in the rotation of the motor which means you arent reaching your full power potential

i spend 45 bucks to fill my car up (roughly) 14 gal tank, i fill up with 10-11 gal (cus i dont run my car down past 1/4 tank cus it can be detrimental to performance and the fuel pump). as ive stated before, i wont put 87 in my car. its a rare occasion that i'll even run 91 or... dare i say it 89.

93 for me baby
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.

Last edited by CamaroSpike23; 08-04-2008 at 09:24 AM.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 11:10 PM   #16
Muscle Master
SS Lightning
 
Muscle Master's Avatar
 
Drives: An SRT8
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Cinnaminson, NJ
Posts: 2,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
while computers in automobiles do self adjust to run on lower octane gas, thats whats hurting your performance. they cut back the spark timing to prevent detonation which means you dont start the combustion cycle till later in the rotation of the motor which means you arent reaching your full power potential

i spend 45 bucks to fill my car up (roughly) 14 gal tank, i fill up with 10-11 gal (cus i dont run my car down past 1/4 tank cus it can be detrimental to performance and the fuel pump). as ive stated before, i wont put 87 in my car. its a rare occasion that i'll even run 91 or... dare i say it 89.

93 for me baby

Greg you really know your shit, I like you man.......lol
__________________

Quote:
The first rule of modding something that's not American is to not try to compete with modded V8 cars that are American. Really, they can run insane power with little investment. It's not even a fair fight.
Camaro 2SS RS, IBM, White Rally Stripes, custom fuel door: Status: going to the dealer: soon
Muscle Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 04:50 AM   #17
Emher
Pillaging Viking
 
Emher's Avatar
 
Drives: Saab 9-5 '99 (Hey it's a GM!)
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,205
Send a message via MSN to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher Send a message via Skype™ to Emher
So us Swedes that have 95 octance standard, 98 premium won't have to worry about all this then, huh?
__________________
"Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"
Emher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 05:26 AM   #18
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,861
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Master View Post
Greg you really know your shit, I like you man.......lol
thanks. i try to share my knowledge as much as possible, usually to help, but sometimes to shut others up.

its hard fighting against all the ignorance in the world (and on this forum as of late)




Quote:
Originally Posted by Emher View Post
So us Swedes that have 95 octance standard, 98 premium won't have to worry about all this then, huh?
98...bastards...lol



unless your rating system is different than ours...
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 05:29 AM   #19
rcreechssr
 
rcreechssr's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 SSR 6 speed
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spring Branch, TX
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
while computers in automobiles do self adjust to run on lower octane gas, thats whats hurting your performance. they cut back the spark timing to prevent detonation which means you dont start the combustion cycle till later in the rotation of the motor which means you arent reaching your full power potential

i spend 45 bucks to fill my car up (roughly) 14 gal tank, i fill up with 10-11 gal (cus i dont run my car down past 1/4 tank cus it can be detrimental to performance and the fuel pump). as ive stated before, i wont put 87 in my car. its a rare occasion that i'll even run 91 or... dare i say it 89.

93 for me baby
I'm with you 100%!!!
rcreechssr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:57 AM   #20
Dan
 
Dan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 GTO
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 448
When a bottle of octane boost (or snake oil as I call it) says 3 points it means from 89 to 89.3 not to 91. Total waste of money.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:17 AM   #21
mega
 
Drives: 2007 mini cooper S
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 70
I hope you all know why/how the computer knows to pull ignition and up the fuel/air ratio

KNOCK, that's right, the engine knock sensor, from preignition

it's NOT good, just because the engine is smart enough to retard ignition and richen the fuel does not mean it's good to run 87
mega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:58 AM   #22
Chevyrocker
Weekend Rockstar
 
Chevyrocker's Avatar
 
Drives: Depends on the day...
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: West Palm Beach
Posts: 1,445
I would run 93 all day. however, even the vettes with trhe LS3 can run on 87, you jus lose some power. I don't remember who said it earlier, but the higher the octane rating, the WORSE fuel economy you get because it burns at a higher rate.

What we should all be hoping for is E85 capabilities, because that burns hotter than 93 and will give you some extra horses when using it.
Chevyrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:43 AM   #23
mega
 
Drives: 2007 mini cooper S
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsenn View Post
I would run 93 all day. however, even the vettes with trhe LS3 can run on 87, you jus lose some power. I don't remember who said it earlier, but the higher the octane rating, the WORSE fuel economy you get because it burns at a higher rate.

What we should all be hoping for is E85 capabilities, because that burns hotter than 93 and will give you some extra horses when using it.
wrong, e85 has less energy, it's ethanol based, you'll get worse mileage

you want to run the lowest octane fuel you can, without predetonation, any higher is a waste of money
mega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:52 AM   #24
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,861
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
When a bottle of octane boost (or snake oil as I call it) says 3 points it means from 89 to 89.3 not to 91. Total waste of money.
exactly right.... see post 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega View Post
I hope you all know why/how the computer knows to pull ignition and up the fuel/air ratio

KNOCK, that's right, the engine knock sensor, from preignition

it's NOT good, just because the engine is smart enough to retard ignition and richen the fuel does not mean it's good to run 87
knock = detonation... see post 15


Quote:
Originally Posted by jsenn View Post
I would run 93 all day. however, even the vettes with trhe LS3 can run on 87, you jus lose some power. I don't remember who said it earlier, but the higher the octane rating, the WORSE fuel economy you get because it burns at a higher rate.

What we should all be hoping for is E85 capabilities, because that burns hotter than 93 and will give you some extra horses when using it.

wait a sec... so you say that the higher octane rating, the worse fuel economy... e85 is effectively 100-105 octane rating... e85 users will spend the same amount if not more to run it over gasoline due to the fact that e85 tuned motors tend to run richer than gasoline. so what they think they are saving on gas at the pump, they are more than paying back on the road.

and when it comes to horsies, the only real time that e85 outshines regular gasoline is when the motor has a high enough compression ratio to make use of the higher octane level of e85. most other times e85 runs slightly less hp than gasoline.



and here's a nice coverage (by the epa) about e85s stats
http://www.epa.gov/air/caaac/mstrs/2006_10_dunham.pdf
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:56 AM   #25
jmliptak
 
Drives: D
Join Date: May 2008
Location: D
Posts: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post


wait a sec... so you say that the higher octane rating, the worse fuel economy...
Different motor, but that has been my experience with my Cobalt SS/SC. I actually get better mileage with regular, but admittedly it is not scientific since I don't drive exactly the same every time, but it runs very nicely on regular, but I don't spend a ton of time in the upper part of the tach when I drive back and forth to work......
jmliptak is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pricing Speculation of the 5th gen - (not actual) CamaroSpike23 Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 281 01-17-2009 06:22 PM
Premium!? Navy Blue Off-topic Discussions 16 04-17-2008 04:29 PM
ALERT: Lutz mentions engine options for Camaro -- 4 cylinder turbo a possibility! Scotsman Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 269 03-20-2008 01:48 AM
Ford gets 5 top quality awards KILLER74Z28 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 5 06-13-2007 12:28 AM
Premium stereo system? c00l usmc 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 8 05-09-2007 02:36 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.