Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 10-19-2009, 01:29 PM   #1
Ben Herman
Wired SS

Drives: 1967 Camaro, 2010 Camaro, 2012 ZL1
WWW.CARID.COM FLOORMATS DO NOT USE THEM!

Caution! Do not use www.Carid.com they advertise on the camaro 5 website. I ordered custom floor mats for my Black interior camaro and the do not match at all and the company will only refund 50% OF MY MONEY. They tell me the company they use can not match the carpet. I would not suggest anyone using them. They do not match at all. See pictures.
Attached Images

Ben Herman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:44 PM   #2
jpsuperman81
That's Right 478whp450tq!

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Rally Yellow
Those are lloyds mat right and mine match fine. Its not black but ebony or charcoal something else that matches i forget exactly which. Carid just resells lloyds like everyone else. Not saying your in the wrong but sounds like you just picked wrong color to me. Maybe they didn't say clearly which color matches which GM color but most places do. Llloyds are great mats i love mine and they match great. Most people assume mine are factory.
Attached Images

jpsuperman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:49 PM   #3
jpsuperman81
That's Right 478whp450tq!

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Rally Yellow
I checked carid and there are four main colors for our car and ebony is the correct one, you have to pick more options to get to black which is incorrect although they would benefit by specifically mentioning that fact. It does say at bottom of page all mats custom made and no refunds. Again not trying to piss you off but if you were uncertain you could have emailed them and ask if you should pick ebony or black. not sure why they would tell you carpet can't be matched.
jpsuperman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:36 PM   #4
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Herman View Post
Caution! Do not use www.Carid.com they advertise on the camaro 5 website. I ordered custom floor mats for my Black interior camaro and the do not match at all and the company will only refund 50% OF MY MONEY. They tell me the company they use can not match the carpet. I would not suggest anyone using them. They do not match at all. See pictures.
They did send you the right mats. You did not tell them you have the IOM interior. The IOM interior is not black. PQ and I confirmed that long ago. They did send you what you asked for.

His car is grey compared to my black interior and he has the IOM interior.
2013 2SS, GM Strut Tower Brace, CAI Intake Black, VMAX TB, Elite Catch Can, Hotchkis Chassis Brace, Hurst Shifter, 3.91 1LE Complete Rear End, NPP, 1LE Track Pack,Factory Reproductions Style 41 ZL1 Fitment Wheels 10" on all 4 corners
Scott@Bjorn3D is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:58 PM   #5
drtwo

Drives: 2SS RS Yellow, Raptor, Vrod
That sucks dude! Your interior isn't black! Maybe someone on this site will want to buy them from you if they have a grey interior??? Mine is black but someone might?!
Old 10-21-2009, 08:36 AM   #6
metaphysician

Drives: 2SSRS CGM & Harley Crossbones
I'm sure someone will buy them; just post on the classifieds.
metaphysician is offline   Reply With Quote