Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2009, 06:27 PM   #443
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
Radz.... please dont make me report a mods post... Im already a target for that!


LMAO
__________________
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:30 PM   #444
ShnOmac


 
ShnOmac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PNW
Posts: 13,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz282003 View Post
.... yeah certain people wont let me live that one down...
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:05 PM   #445
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!
 
Number 3's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 ATS 2.0T & '14 Chevrolet SS
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 9,460
I am drinking margaritas with Mrs. Number 3 at a new Mexican restaurant...................but this is not a dunk post.
__________________
"Speed, it seems to me, provides the one genuinely modern pleasure." - Aldous Huxley Link to Every Camaro photo I've taken in Hi-Resolution
Number 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:11 PM   #446
ShnOmac


 
ShnOmac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PNW
Posts: 13,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
I am drinking margaritas with Mrs. Number 3 at a new Mexican restaurant...................but this is not a dunk post.
LMAO


Have a sip for me!

Have a good time!
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:27 PM   #447
camaro5


 
camaro5's Avatar
 
Drives: Off Into The Sunset
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cape Coral, Florida
Posts: 3,842
A Z28 whore house - cool.
camaro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:29 PM   #448
ShnOmac


 
ShnOmac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PNW
Posts: 13,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro5 View Post
A Z28 whore house - cool.
Welcome to the House of Z!




yes some of us in here need a little help... im just sayin
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:33 PM   #449
camaro5


 
camaro5's Avatar
 
Drives: Off Into The Sunset
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cape Coral, Florida
Posts: 3,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
Welcome to the House of Z!






yes some of us in here need a little help... im just sayin
Thanks!

So the countdown to Z28 has begun and resides here.




lotsa help will be needed for another countdown!
camaro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:36 PM   #450
ShnOmac


 
ShnOmac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PNW
Posts: 13,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro5 View Post
Thanks!

So the countdown to Z28 has begun and resides here.




lotsa help will be needed for another countdown!

Yeppers this is the "waiting" room.....


we are eachothers help....yeah... kinda scary
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:41 PM   #451
camaro5


 
camaro5's Avatar
 
Drives: Off Into The Sunset
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cape Coral, Florida
Posts: 3,842
Forgive the newb Z28 question, but when do we think the Z will hit the streets?


EDIT: I found it...

Quote:
During the Frankfurt Motor Show, representatives from General Motors confirmed suspicions of the Camaro Z28 being built and sold sometime in late 2011.

Not very convenient considering the Z28 was basically completed earlier this year but was put on hold when GMs financial health dropped to an all-time low.
camaro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:45 PM   #452
ShnOmac


 
ShnOmac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PNW
Posts: 13,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro5 View Post
Forgive the newb Z28 question, but when do we think the Z will hit the streets?
We have no official word on if it will even be built...let alone a date! But the common GUESS seems to be 1 to 2 years

Sooooo that being said.... sit back and have a couple
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:49 PM   #453
camaro5


 
camaro5's Avatar
 
Drives: Off Into The Sunset
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cape Coral, Florida
Posts: 3,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
We have no official word on if it will even be built...let alone a date! But the common GUESS seems to be 1 to 2 years

Sooooo that being said.... sit back and have a couple
I just found this on Camaro5 of course:


Quote:
During the Frankfurt Motor Show, representatives from General Motors confirmed suspicions of the Camaro Z28 being built and sold sometime in late 2011.

Not very convenient considering the Z28 was basically completed earlier this year but was put on hold when GMs financial health dropped to an all-time low.

We gonna need a couple kegs

I may end up buying an SS, and taking the hit to trade it on a Z28..idk
camaro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:52 PM   #454
ShnOmac


 
ShnOmac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PNW
Posts: 13,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro5 View Post
I may end up buying an SS, and taking the hit to trade it on a Z28
Seems to be the common trend! Probably what I will do also Thats alright I really dont mind.... GM could use the money...
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:55 PM   #455
camaro5


 
camaro5's Avatar
 
Drives: Off Into The Sunset
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cape Coral, Florida
Posts: 3,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
Seems to be the common trend! Probably what I will do also Thats alright I really dont mind.... GM could use the money...
They do need it. Maybe we just buy both. 2 car garage...hmm
camaro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:01 PM   #456
ShnOmac


 
ShnOmac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PNW
Posts: 13,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro5 View Post
They do need it. Maybe we just buy both. 2 car garage...hmm
If I can afford it I am going to have both
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:11 PM   #457
camaro5


 
camaro5's Avatar
 
Drives: Off Into The Sunset
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cape Coral, Florida
Posts: 3,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
If I can afford it I am going to have both
And if some investments pay off, we get a 3 car garage, and add a 2012 Corvette C7!


retro smilie
camaro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:15 PM   #458
ShnOmac


 
ShnOmac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PNW
Posts: 13,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro5 View Post
And if some investments pay off, we get a 3 car garage, and add a 2012 Corvette C7!


retro smilie
I cant wait to see what they have instore for the new vette
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:17 PM   #459
camaro5


 
camaro5's Avatar
 
Drives: Off Into The Sunset
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cape Coral, Florida
Posts: 3,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
I cant wait to see what they have instore for the new vette
I think GenV DI will be the big news. It was good to hear the Vette is back on track.
camaro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
"number z", 2014 700hp z/28, 3/27/2013, 75k, super de duper z thread, what'z up?, where's our z/28, why no big z?, z/28 spring 2014

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Camaro vs House? P. Ham 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 82 05-20-2011 06:03 PM
House approves $2B more for 'cash for clunkers shank0668 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 3 07-31-2009 05:36 PM
3rd Annual Corvette Open House at MacMulkin Chevrolet-WELCOMES the ALL NEW CAMARO!! MacMulkin USA - New England 2 04-11-2009 10:16 AM
White House Approves $17.4 Billion Auto Loans to GM & Chrysler josh1147 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 97 12-29-2008 03:21 PM
White House says auto loans deal not imminent camaro5 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 11 12-15-2008 12:44 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.