Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Camaro Fest Discussions > 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I)


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2009, 04:47 PM   #18
ljustin293


 
ljustin293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 15,061
I'll ask
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:40 PM   #19
zebra
just can't seem to leave
 
zebra's Avatar
 
Drives: your mom wild!!
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: cold & windy
Posts: 10,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljustin293 View Post
I'll ask
she is... for now
__________________
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:57 AM   #20
1969Fbody
 
1969Fbody's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 Firebird
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tulsa area
Posts: 263
Add one more to Oklahoma (me, 1969Fbody). Unless 67RSconv #199 kicks me out and I have to move out of state. :(

Thanks for the hard work doing this list. The graph is great. Easy to see the info on states.
1969Fbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:54 PM   #21
ljustin293


 
ljustin293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 15,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969Fbody View Post
Add one more to Oklahoma (me, 1969Fbody). Unless 67RSconv #199 kicks me out and I have to move out of state. :(

Thanks for the hard work doing this list. The graph is great. Easy to see the info on states.
Are you coming to the Camaro5 Fest?
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 06:11 PM   #22
1969Fbody
 
1969Fbody's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 Firebird
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tulsa area
Posts: 263
Yes. Coming along with with the Oklahoma/Kansas convoy. I am #198 on the list. Wife is #199. Wife is driving her 2010 VR 2SS/RS and I am trailering my 69 Firebird. Looking forward to it (convoy and event).

Sorry, I should have given my # on the list. I thought you wanted to know if our state was missing from our screen name on the list. Thanks again.
1969Fbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 06:13 PM   #23
ljustin293


 
ljustin293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 15,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969Fbody View Post
Yes. Coming along with with the Oklahoma/Kansas convoy. I am #198 on the list. Wife is #199. Wife is driving her 2010 VR 2SS/RS and I am trailering my 69 Firebird. Looking forward to it (convoy and event).

Sorry, I should have given my # on the list. I thought you wanted to know if our state was missing from our screen name on the list. Thanks again.
No problem, I couldn't find you on the list, I'll update it. Can't wait to see you there!
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:10 PM   #24
jbsrace1
 
jbsrace1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2ss
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 212
Dude that is
Looks like there will be one he11 of a parade coming up I-75 out of Fla
jbsrace1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:19 PM   #25
ljustin293


 
ljustin293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 15,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsrace1 View Post
Dude that is
Looks like there will be one he11 of a parade coming up I-75 out of Fla
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:33 AM   #26
CruznSS

 
CruznSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS Camaro ABM - Silver Ralleys
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gloucester VA
Posts: 1,777
Great work on the list. Now to work on the convoy headed south on 95! We are looking at heading out thursday morning and getting rooms that evening. Drive in friday morning ready for the event.
__________________

Last edited by CruznSS; 01-18-2010 at 06:31 PM.
CruznSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:40 PM   #27
jkelly
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS
 
jkelly's Avatar
 
Drives: 2lt summit white dk gray int
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: niceville,florida
Posts: 674
Add one more for Florida, #174 RKelly is not from Indiana
jkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:50 PM   #28
ljustin293


 
ljustin293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 15,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkelly View Post
Add one more for Florida, #174 RKelly is not from Indiana
Thanks for the update
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:47 PM   #29
iluvmy67camaro
 
iluvmy67camaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Red Jewel
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 484
How about a pre-fest get together for the Georgia members, I've got a big house with a pool in my back yard, yall can park in my drive way, side yard, front yard and I live on a corner of a cul-de-sac so there is parking down the street too.

Seriously though, I'm not kidding. The weather is nice here in late March, early April and we've got enough room to sleep a lot of folks here at the house, especially if you bring your own blow up mattresses, there's four extra bedrooms, three extra bathrooms, a 35 x 12 back porch, an out door shower for the naturists we could have a grand old time. What a site that would be for my neighbors. One of my neighbors is an old (80+yrs old) GM guy who loves Chevy's... but not fond of hubby's Harley.

Or... at least all the folks from the west and north end of Georgia could congregate at my place the night before, have a little BBQ and pool party, crash at my place and then convoy for the remainder of the trip the next day. There is only one... well two rules. No Smoking tobacco in the house and no bad behaviour that would make my fuddy duddy old neighbors (whom I love) mad at me.

Just throwin it out there.
iluvmy67camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:03 PM   #30
ljustin293


 
ljustin293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 15,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmy67camaro View Post
How about a pre-fest get together for the Georgia members, I've got a big house with a pool in my back yard, yall can park in my drive way, side yard, front yard and I live on a corner of a cul-de-sac so there is parking down the street too.

Seriously though, I'm not kidding. The weather is nice here in late March, early April and we've got enough room to sleep a lot of folks here at the house, especially if you bring your own blow up mattresses, there's four extra bedrooms, three extra bathrooms, a 35 x 12 back porch, an out door shower for the naturists we could have a grand old time. What a site that would be for my neighbors. One of my neighbors is an old (80+yrs old) GM guy who loves Chevy's... but not fond of hubby's Harley.

Or... at least all the folks from the west and north end of Georgia could congregate at my place the night before, have a little BBQ and pool party, crash at my place and then convoy for the remainder of the trip the next day. There is only one... well two rules. No Smoking tobacco in the house and no bad behaviour that would make my fuddy duddy old neighbors (whom I love) mad at me.

Just throwin it out there.
We may get something together once the time gets closer
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:13 PM   #31
chevyss
SS/RS
 
chevyss's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM w/blk stripes A6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Eastern Washington
Posts: 816
It sounds like a great get together. If the snow is gone by then it might be a good road trip. The Camaro would love to get out and stetch it's legs.
chevyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:15 AM   #32
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,741
Wow, Justin. That's an awesome list. Way to take initiative.
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #33
ljustin293


 
ljustin293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 15,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
Wow, Justin. That's an awesome list. Way to take initiative.
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:14 AM   #34
ljustin293


 
ljustin293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 15,061
Updated list and chart
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
8/24 TPW CHECK IN WildWes Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 409 08-24-2010 11:03 AM
SS is coming next week, this is my plan for it, feedback appreciated robertway Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection 8 11-17-2009 09:33 AM
Check engine light is on. Camarofan69 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 2 08-15-2009 05:00 PM
Guys Check this out!! Rowboat USA - Southeast 1 07-26-2009 01:21 PM
Guys Check This out!! Rowboat USA - Texas 0 07-26-2009 01:16 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.