Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 12-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #15
Toastylicious
My car goes Vrooom.. You?

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhmurphy View Post
Had something like that happen to me the first week I had my car. When they fixed the battery cable issue at the factory they pulled to hard on the wireing harness and seperated a connection by the starter but it was still covered by the shrink sleeve. When the dealer figured out which one it was he pushed them back together until he heard a click since he could not see them through the shrink sleeve and i have not had an issue since. Not sure if your issue is them same but something to checking out
So you had the same problem with it dying, did all of you electronics work too when it died? At least this could help narrow it down to were it is. Thanks!
Toastylicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:52 PM   #16
jhmurphy

Drives: Grey Beast
Yes it did here is my post from my issue.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...hlight=battery

Hope it helps