Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2010, 09:52 AM   #18
Koolwip
Steve & Stefani
 
Koolwip's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 262
"free" & "brewing" .... That might work!


Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
And there's also the place over off NW Military and 1604 that Clay and Tiff were going to look into... Freetail Brewing Co. ?
__________________
Koolwip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:45 PM   #19
RuffEL
Semper Fi! Do or DIE!
 
RuffEL's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 camaro 1SS, '02 silverado 1500
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Schertz actually...
Posts: 301
how was bostons anyway?
RuffEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:19 PM   #20
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl
 
CamaroSkooter's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 9,645
Pretty cool, I tried hocking the die cast car I bought that was the wrong scale, but no takers. I'm not one to give up easily, though
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:28 PM   #21
Strata
 
Strata's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS with Custom Paint Job
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 4
Where is the next meeting gonna be?
Strata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:43 AM   #22
C4
ERNEST
 
C4's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012CAMARO 1LT RS CONVERTIBLE
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
Posts: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strata View Post
Where is the next meeting gonna be?
yo dawg i saw the other day rollin down
fm 78.
C4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:32 PM   #23
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator
 
SSE 4 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kyle Tx
Posts: 14,140
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
Pretty cool, I tried hocking the die cast car I bought that was the wrong scale, but no takers. I'm not one to give up easily, though
Hey Justin,

Scale,
Color, not critical... I can paint...
Concept, or
Realistic 2010...
and what your asking for it...

I am certainly interested, but I do not want a concept die cast, I'ld rather have a realistic 2010.

Let Me Know...

Thx,
__________________
If the car feels like it is on rails, you are probably driving too slow. -Ross Bentley

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:40 PM   #24
PnCRedJwl2SS
Howdy! Pete here...
 
PnCRedJwl2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS RJT/Sun Roof/Gray Seats
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Schertz, TX
Posts: 833
Boston's Gourmet Pizza - Follow-up

Ok, everybody...I spoke with the manager at Boston's again today. She says they are willing to give it a try this weekend and she is ok with us reserving the 10 spots right in front of the patio area for Friday night--but there is a catch...

Friday nights are very busy there, and their Happy Hour runs from 4-7PM, so people start arriving very early. She can't guarantee our spots, but she did say that if we are willing to send someone out early in the day (say around 3:30 - 4PM) with cones and some tape (and signs--"These Spots Reserved For Camaro5 Club"), she would be fine with us setting those out there to reserve the spots. Only two conditions:
  1. Whoever sets up needs to stop in and let the Manager (Susan) know we are there to set up before starting.
  2. We cannot block the exit of any vehicle(s) that might already be parked in those spots.

So...given these conditions/restrictions...are you still interested in meeting at Boston's this Friday, or should we try a different location?

Let the comments begin!
__________________
PnCRedJwl2SS
2SS / RS, L99 AT, RJT, Black w/Gray Interior, Power Sun Roof, & Polished Aluminum Wheels!
___________________________________________

___________________________________________
1100, Preliminary order accepted 08-06-09 NMRJ0X
3800, Produced - Built 9-09-09 VIN A9144011
5000, Delivered to the dealer and home! 9-16-09
PnCRedJwl2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:48 PM   #25
wluther
 
Drives: 2SS RS M6, Autobot
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Posts: 17
Send a message via ICQ to wluther Send a message via AIM to wluther
I had a good time last Friday... met some of yall... and I will stop by for a few this friday too!!


...Did yall know there was this Darren fella there who has a lift in his garage... amazing! lol...
wluther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:04 PM   #26
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl
 
CamaroSkooter's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 9,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Hey Justin,

Scale,
Color, not critical... I can paint...
Concept, or
Realistic 2010...
and what your asking for it...

I am certainly interested, but I do not want a concept die cast, I'ld rather have a realistic 2010.

Let Me Know...

Thx,
PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnCRedJwl2SS View Post
Ok, everybody...I spoke with the manager at Boston's again today. She says they are willing to give it a try this weekend and she is ok with us reserving the 10 spots right in front of the patio area for Friday night--but there is a catch...

Friday nights are very busy there, and their Happy Hour runs from 4-7PM, so people start arriving very early. She can't guarantee our spots, but she did say that if we are willing to send someone out early in the day (say around 3:30 - 4PM) with cones and some tape (and signs--"These Spots Reserved For Camaro5 Club"), she would be fine with us setting those out there to reserve the spots. Only two conditions:
  1. Whoever sets up needs to stop in and let the Manager (Susan) know we are there to set up before starting.
  2. We cannot block the exit of any vehicle(s) that might already be parked in those spots.

So...given these conditions/restrictions...are you still interested in meeting at Boston's this Friday, or should we try a different location?

Let the comments begin!
That seems a bit early...
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:37 PM   #27
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl
 
CamaroSkooter's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 9,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by wluther View Post
I had a good time last Friday... met some of yall... and I will stop by for a few this friday too!!


...Did yall know there was this Darren fella there who has a lift in his garage... amazing! lol...
Hey, was that you on 281 Southbound that I talked to over the PA speaker in my Blazer? If it was, sorry if I frightened you

Your windows were tinted dark enough that I couldn't see who was driving
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:45 PM   #28
wluther
 
Drives: 2SS RS M6, Autobot
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Posts: 17
Send a message via ICQ to wluther Send a message via AIM to wluther
Yup... that was me... I thought I heard something... that's a pretty cool little PA system u got there... it sure did what's its suppose to do... lol...

I was just on my way home... glad it wasn't a cop or anything...
wluther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:42 PM   #29
SILVER BULLET
Michael Williamson
 
SILVER BULLET's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Antonio Texas
Posts: 50
I think we can give them a chance; count me in...as long as it doesn't rain.
SILVER BULLET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:35 AM   #30
txogre
 
Drives: 2010 LS3 1SS/RS IBM/white stripes
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SA,TX
Posts: 140
BTW I got to see the lift tonight, as our exhaust came in and is now installed.
I am hoping Friday night is not too cold, I might burn a tank of gas just listening to the exhaust all night.
Also sorry for the delay Will but I do have my resume ready, was getting signed up for school and other stuff.

Sam

Last edited by txogre; 01-28-2010 at 12:16 PM.
txogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:09 AM   #31
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl
 
CamaroSkooter's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 9,645
Seeing as how the weather looks like it's going to be a problem...I'm going to bring out the Blazer instead
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:44 AM   #32
Barricade_643
Decepticon
 
Barricade_643's Avatar
 
Drives: Decepticon
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cybertron
Posts: 130
The Z28 Ghost has seen the lift and approves!
__________________
Barricade_643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:23 PM   #33
bumblebee1029
 
bumblebee1029's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Transformers Edition Camaro
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 30
I new to the site, but I am a AGM at TGI Fridays on Dezevala, i own a transformers edition Camaro. I would love to have the camaros at the restaurant, I got about 10 to 15 spaces open if that is something you guys want to do. No conditions or anything
bumblebee1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:31 PM   #34
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl
 
CamaroSkooter's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 9,645
The plot thickens
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Camaro Product Manager - interview Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 11 04-04-2012 07:10 PM
1st Annual Open Car Show Hosted by the San Antonio Camaro Club summitSS USA - Texas 117 12-04-2010 03:42 PM
San Antonio Camaro Club Synergy SATX Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 0 08-01-2010 11:08 AM
GM memo to dealers Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 41 02-04-2010 08:33 PM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 08:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.