Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vector Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls Report, discuss and diagnose any issues and problems with your Camaro, including warranty discussions.

Old 02-22-2010, 11:30 PM   #1
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*

Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
Question From a 2LT camaro to a Cobalt . . .

so iv noticed a rear differential leak about a week ago but have not had the time to take it in to the dealer till today so i took it in and they say i deff have a leak issue but unfortunately they do not have the parts and ordering the parts is currently back ordered. normally he would give me the car and have me drive it till the part comes in but he said its really bad and doesnt want to release it to me till its fixed.

so they sent me over to rent a car and i got suck with a cobalt LT with only 45 miles on it hahaha.

I have no idea how long this is goin to take to get the part. . . a day. . .week. . .or months. I have heard some horror stories about a looong wait for parts. i REALLY dont want to be driving this cobalt any longer then i have to. No offense to anyone who drives a cobalt but i feel like a lil girl in this car compared to the beast of a camaro.

well wish my car luck on a speedy recovery haha. Just wonderin but has this problem occurred with anyone?
SlyJester7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:43 AM   #2
christianmotox

Drives: ( . )( . )
Oh men, Sad to hear that, im sure you'll get you're camaro quick.
christianmotox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:22 AM   #3
Hicompression
Rumbly Bumble Bee

Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro
Stuck in a Cobalt too...

I feel your pain. My 2SS is currently in the body shop having the rear bumper cover repainted for flaking paint. They stuck me in a Cobalt 4-door sh*tbox.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:39 AM   #4
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
Last week I got a, wait for it...............Ford Focus, to drive while my Camaro had some work done!!!!!!!!!! Longest three days of my life!
Old 02-24-2010, 02:09 PM   #5
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*

Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
hahaha im glad im not the only one.

i called the chevy dealer today to see on an update about the parts and hes not exactly sure. he says they dont exactly tell him a delivery date when a parts on back order. . ."it just gets here when it gets here" this guy is making it seem like its goin to be a while . . .
SlyJester7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro, differential, leak, problem, warranty