Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 03-06-2010, 09:07 PM   #2759
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Dragoneye, I am liking that new avatar. Sweeeeet!!!
THANK YOU!!!

I'm getting amped up a little early. In time...it'll change to a picture of my car!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
that and the recalls for the cobalt as well. maybe you are paying too much for ins on the cobalt as it is....
I bet. Because I'm male, younger than 25, don't own a house, and my car doesn't have ABS or OnStar...

Until I get into an accident (God willing I do not), I'm ALWAYS going to overpay on insurance as long as it's above $0.00.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:13 PM   #2760
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
I bet. Because I'm male, younger than 25, don't own a house, and my car doesn't have ABS or OnStar...

Until I get into an accident (God willing I do not), I'm ALWAYS going to overpay on insurance as long as it's above $0.00.
My wife and I are currently looking to swap insurance around so that I am listed as the primary driver on most all the vehicles since my record has been clean for the past 7 years.

not saying I havent had a wreck or two or a handful of speeding tickets, just none of them ever made it onto my record.
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:38 PM   #2761
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
My wife and I are currently looking to swap insurance around so that I am listed as the primary driver on most all the vehicles since my record has been clean for the past 7 years.

not saying I havent had a wreck or two or a handful of speeding tickets, just none of them ever made it onto my record.
Sooooo, you are saying your wife's driving record isn't clean?
Old 03-08-2010, 08:01 AM   #2762
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Full coverage on the wife's suv and my pickup is $70 bucks a month total.... It's highway robbery, I tell ya

3, these folks spreading detailed rumors about Z/28, didn't their source have to sign a NDA? If people could get fired for it, I'd rather not know any more until GM makes it official.

BTW... When will that be?
Old 03-08-2010, 12:40 PM   #2763
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Quote:
Sooooo, you are saying your wife's driving record isn't clean?

something like that. plus with my age, and recent defensive driving classes ( I do one once or twice a year just for kicks), my record looks a lot nicer than hers.

I do drive aggressively, (others may call it reckless), but knock on wood, I havent had any issues yet. and my few "accidents" that have happened, have either been on a track or away from the local populace and I was the only person involved.
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Quote:
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Old 03-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #2764
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
3, these folks spreading detailed rumors about Z/28, didn't their source have to sign a NDA? If people could get fired for it, I'd rather not know any more until GM makes it official.

BTW... When will that be?
In general, not for any specific program of interest to members of this site, lets just suppose there were a future GM program. Any employee disclosing information about that future program would be putting their job at risk as would would the case if they were to go home and discuss said program and a family member disclosed said information.

For any supplier of a component or subsystem for a future GM program, yes, there is clear language in the contract that would also prohibit said supplier from disclosing any information on said future product. This would be jeopardizing future business at a minimum.

You guys know I tease you a lot, but the standard line is "GM does not disclose information on future products" and I try very hard to not waver from that.

Now as for that Z28? or is it Z/28? I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of such a program.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:33 PM   #2765
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Quote:
In general, not for any specific program of interest to members of this site, lets just suppose there were a future GM program. Any employee disclosing information about that future program would be putting their job at risk as would would the case if they were to go home and discuss said program and a family member disclosed said information.

For any supplier of a component or subsystem for a future GM program, yes, there is clear language in the contract that would also prohibit said supplier from disclosing any information on said future product. This would be jeopardizing future business at a minimum.

You guys know I tease you a lot, but the standard line is "GM does not disclose information on future products" and I try very hard to not waver from that.

Now as for that Z28? or is it Z/28? I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of such a program.
I expected nothing less from the Master of the Double-Speak
Old 03-09-2010, 07:32 AM   #2766
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Quote:

trying is the first step to failure....

Quote:
Quote:
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Old 03-09-2010, 11:11 AM   #2767
RSHugger

Drives: 1969 RS Camaro
Do or do not, there is no try (in your best Yoda impersonation) :fighting0040:

Number 3 has been pretty consistent but he has been know to slip a little... very little. That just keeps things interesting. It would be nice to bring back the "/" but in this day and age of simplicity it will probably remain out... and be just a Z28. I am definitely ok with that
RSHugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:43 PM   #2768
Blizzard
Searching for the truth

Drives: 85 K-10, 13 1LE
So I have been looking at it more and more and the more I see the speculated Z/28 hood, like on bumblebee from TF2, and I have to say I don't like it. I like the nose but not the hood, to me it just doesn't fit the car's lines and looks out of place.

Sorry just had to get that out there.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:10 PM   #2769
djsnoflake
Faith Keeper

Drives: 2012 Silverado LTZ, 2010 2SS/RS
Seeing as there is no new news for awhile, just wanna say that my wife picks up her 2010 LaCrosse next week, and I eagerly await air conditioned testicles thanks to the ventilated seats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
.........we are far from finished.................
djsnoflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:21 PM   #2770
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsnoflake View Post
Seeing as there is no new news for awhile, just wanna say that my wife picks up her 2010 LaCrosse next week, and I eagerly await air conditioned testicles thanks to the ventilated seats.

Nice.................the car that is. I'm sure you'll like it. The one we took to Florida over Christmas was a very nice mobile. Quiet, comfortable and an awesome ride.

I think you mentioned it before, but is it a CXS?
Old 03-09-2010, 07:14 PM   #2771
djsnoflake
Faith Keeper

Drives: 2012 Silverado LTZ, 2010 2SS/RS
Yep! Full load except for Nav and sunroof. Man I love Buicks almost as much as Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
.........we are far from finished.................
djsnoflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:56 AM   #2772
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsnoflake View Post

Jealous.

Tags
"number z", 2014 700hp z/28, 3/27/2013, 75k, super de duper z thread, thread for the zed, what'z up?, where's our z/28, why no big z?, z/28 spring 2014