Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Apex Paul
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
RoyalKev

 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 971
Another thumbs up A+ for Roto-Fab (pics included)

I love this company lol they always respond to emails fast, ship fast, and are always there to help if you have any questions and include the best set of instructions with pictures.

Heres a pic of my engine covers and intake from them.
Attached Images
 
RoyalKev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:12 PM   #2
Legend
Hello!
 
Legend's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 JSB Z06!
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,624
That looks great!!

I ordered covers for my engine as well...they shipped this past Friday and I can't wait to see/install them!!
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:14 PM   #3
ron10


 
Drives: 2010 2SS IOM L99
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: LOUISVILLE,KY..
Posts: 7,313
that looks extremely nice.that is a great set up.
ron10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:26 PM   #4
slicker
slicker
 
slicker's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Grey 1 LT / RS
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 662
do they make them for v6
__________________
UFC as real as it gets
slicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:16 PM   #5
Roto-fab 1


 
Drives: 2012 zl1
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,423
Great pic! Thank you so much for the kind words. We do virtually no advertising, so most of our business stems from customers such as you that take the time to share your thoughts about Roto-fab products. Thanks again!
Mike
Roto-fab 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:48 PM   #6
Atti2de
Móderator
 
Atti2de's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 1,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto-fab 1 View Post
Great pic! Thank you so much for the kind words. We do virtually no advertising, so most of our business stems from customers such as you that take the time to share your thoughts about Roto-fab products. Thanks again!
Mike
EXACTLY, 2 guys from our weekly meets saw my CAI and Radiator cover and they both ordered a CAI and a Radiator cover. Also would have sold a V6 CAI if you made them. Not counting all the PMs I've gotten asking about it and where I got them. So how about sore free Engine Covers? Hook a brother up...cheap salesman here...
Attached Images
 
__________________
I'm not the one with the Atti2de problem it's everyone else that has a problem with my Atti2de!
Atti2de is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:20 PM   #7
thesnoopster


 
thesnoopster's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 SIM SS/A6 - '12 SIM Equinox LT
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 3,617
I must agree... I am very pleased with my Roto-Fab CAI, and its performance. I will be ordering a painted radiator cover soon. Thanks Roto-Fab!

__________________
2010 SIM Camaro 1SS/A6

Mods: "93 Octane and a baby seat..." TunedByFrost/EFI Performance,LLC @ PAS "You gotta love me ... or leave me alone"
thesnoopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:27 PM   #8
Partick

 
Partick's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NorCal
Posts: 975
Very happy with mine R-F CAI looks great, performs even better!
Partick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:26 PM   #9
slicker
slicker
 
slicker's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Grey 1 LT / RS
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 662
any plans to make one for the v-6?
__________________
UFC as real as it gets
slicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:52 PM   #10
Sherwood SS
 
Sherwood SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Black SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 353
Another very satisfied customer here. Great customer service when I called and asked questions I had about their products.

__________________
Black SS/RS - Magnaflow Comp Series, Eibach Suspension, Roto-Fab Intake
Sherwood SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:08 PM   #11
Roto-fab 1


 
Drives: 2012 zl1
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicker View Post
any plans to make one for the v-6?
We do plan on starting our V6 version very soon. We do need to find a mock-up car in our neighborhood!
Roto-fab 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:17 PM   #12
Roto-fab 1


 
Drives: 2012 zl1
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atti2de View Post
EXACTLY, 2 guys from our weekly meets saw my CAI and Radiator cover and they both ordered a CAI and a Radiator cover. Also would have sold a V6 CAI if you made them. Not counting all the PMs I've gotten asking about it and where I got them. So how about sore free Engine Covers? Hook a brother up...cheap salesman here...
Man, the white looks good! And thanks for all of your support. Maybe we need the little cards that get punched like the convenience stores have for coffee.LOL Again, we appreciate all of the support we receive from our customers. With all of the Camaro products out there for you guys to choose from, we really feel good about every single customer that chooses ours.
Roto-fab 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:04 AM   #13
urr2slo

 
urr2slo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2ss ss/rs abm
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Chandler, Az
Posts: 1,065
i'm really happy with mine as well, mike thanks for all your help and support to the camaro5 family. your customer service is exceptional and greatly appreciated by all of us.
it's nice to see you dont sit back satisfied with what you have and that your continuing to build more products for the camaro.
i will be hitting you up for one of your new plastic tube and coupler combo for the maggie install. i made the maggie tube work with a different coupler to a/f but i'm sure your new one flows much better.
i've had your roto-fab cai on since sept, the guys at magnuson refered me to you and i just wanted to take the time to thank you again for your help and dedication to building the finest product.
__________________
URR2SLO - If you're not going fast enough, get out the way......
urr2slo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:44 AM   #14
Roto-fab 1


 
Drives: 2012 zl1
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by urr2slo View Post
i'm really happy with mine as well, mike thanks for all your help and support to the camaro5 family. your customer service is exceptional and greatly appreciated by all of us.
it's nice to see you dont sit back satisfied with what you have and that your continuing to build more products for the camaro.
i will be hitting you up for one of your new plastic tube and coupler combo for the maggie install. i made the maggie tube work with a different coupler to a/f but i'm sure your new one flows much better.
i've had your roto-fab cai on since sept, the guys at magnuson refered me to you and i just wanted to take the time to thank you again for your help and dedication to building the finest product.
Thank you very much. We work hard to deliver the innovative products that perform and fit as they should- it's always great to know our customers recognize the differences. I'm sure you'll be happy with our new S/C tube
Roto-fab 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.