Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery All Camaro related pictures, videos and other assorted media.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2010, 03:39 PM   #151
Synergy SATX
Mike and Debbie
 
Synergy SATX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Zl1 & 2010 Ltd. Ed. Synergy V6
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr damon View Post
Hopefully it will be offered on the ss. If so I will be ordering and getting the rims done in Black chrome. Will look killer with the cyber grey stripes!!!
I have my rims at LA Wheels should have them back in about 1-2 weeks will post the pics. Black Winterchrome.
__________________
Synergy SATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:53 PM   #152
dr damon
 
dr damon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 MANTIS Camaro SS
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Socal
Posts: 425
Looking forward to your pics!!!
dr damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:09 AM   #153
GreenMonster
Its all about the U
 
GreenMonster's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SGM
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 1,676
heres everything ive done so far to my synergy green

created custom camaro5 decal, tinted back lights and blacked out bow ties'front and back( no pic of the front sorry) also added an led dome light looks gr8
Attached Images
  
__________________
GreenMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:13 AM   #154
recontango
 
recontango's Avatar
 
Drives: Synergy Green
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: STL, MO
Posts: 164
I am considering putting metallic gray pin stripes down the side of the car, it is just so much green I think it needs broken up a bit. I don't like the hockey stick stripes, so maybe a small, double line pin would look good?? Any suggestions??
Attached Images
 
recontango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:12 AM   #155
electricgreen
 
Drives: Electric Green Mustang
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: WNY
Posts: 3
All the Synergys have black interiors, right? I would say then a double black stripe would look awesome. I have a double hand painted stripe on mine, bottom is black, top is tan (I have a convertible with a black top, so the bottom stripe matches the top, the top matches the parchment interior). You almost don't notice it, but I think it's a nice accent. I'd imagine it would do the same on yours. (the best pic I have to show the stripe is here: http://www.gotstang.com/images.php?v...e=36103#images ). Unless...if you have the racing stripes, I'd try to match to those, which also might look good. (if they all have racing stripes, sorry for the duh, just learning about this option package) Or...a darker green and a black (one of each)...Although, I don't think it's too much green

A few random sidenotes-there is a company that sells green fuzzy dice on ebay. They aren't always listed, but they do come up every so often. They are a darker green, but finding anything green that's car related isn't always that easy.

For the ladies-I am a green obessive, I always have green on when we take my car out. I found nail polish that is a decent match, Sally Hanson Emerald City. I think it will be a bit darker than Synergy, but it's worth a mention if any of y'all are as obsessive as I am

Sorry for invading a Camaro forum as a Mustanger, I'm just excited to see more greens (as I said, I'm green obsessive, lol)!!
electricgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 03:42 PM   #156
Synergy SATX
Mike and Debbie
 
Synergy SATX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Zl1 & 2010 Ltd. Ed. Synergy V6
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by recontango View Post
I am considering putting metallic gray pin stripes down the side of the car, it is just so much green I think it needs broken up a bit. I don't like the hockey stick stripes, so maybe a small, double line pin would look good?? Any suggestions??
There is a car who comes to the Friday gatherings with a black with a nice subtle white pinstripe will get photos to see if it helps when I see the car again. I added the Camaro badge on the side in black and it does help in regards to breaking it up.
__________________
Synergy SATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:19 PM   #157
RPO_Z28

 
RPO_Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 C6Z
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: RVC, New York
Posts: 1,754
__________________
RPO_Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:31 AM   #158
SynergyJerseyGrl
 
SynergyJerseyGrl's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro, V6 Auto
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricgreen View Post
All the Synergys have black interiors, right? I would say then a double black stripe would look awesome. I have a double hand painted stripe on mine, bottom is black, top is tan (I have a convertible with a black top, so the bottom stripe matches the top, the top matches the parchment interior). You almost don't notice it, but I think it's a nice accent. I'd imagine it would do the same on yours. (the best pic I have to show the stripe is here: http://www.gotstang.com/images.php?v...e=36103#images ). Unless...if you have the racing stripes, I'd try to match to those, which also might look good. (if they all have racing stripes, sorry for the duh, just learning about this option package) Or...a darker green and a black (one of each)...Although, I don't think it's too much green

A few random sidenotes-there is a company that sells green fuzzy dice on ebay. They aren't always listed, but they do come up every so often. They are a darker green, but finding anything green that's car related isn't always that easy.

For the ladies-I am a green obessive, I always have green on when we take my car out. I found nail polish that is a decent match, Sally Hanson Emerald City. I think it will be a bit darker than Synergy, but it's worth a mention if any of y'all are as obsessive as I am

Sorry for invading a Camaro forum as a Mustanger, I'm just excited to see more greens (as I said, I'm green obsessive, lol)!!
This is too funny, I also decided to paint my nails to match (toes) OMG!!!
It's horrible I feel like frankenstein... I'll leave the green to the car or just a shirt..the nails are just a bit too much!
SynergyJerseyGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:38 AM   #159
King Mouse
 
King Mouse's Avatar
 
Drives: EXT
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Western PA
Posts: 416
Here are two photos of one of my bikes that I painted in a similar color. The pinstripe is a copper color but, as you can see, there are many options you have to break up a solid color. The color inside the tribal graphic is actually the same color as the rest of the bike but the candy shading below it gives the illusion that it is lighter.

Hope this helps.



King Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:48 AM   #160
recontango
 
recontango's Avatar
 
Drives: Synergy Green
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: STL, MO
Posts: 164
Wow, that looks sweet
recontango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #161
Syn3rgy
Syn3rgy
 
Syn3rgy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 54
I'll let you know as soon as I get mine on! I think it will be AWESOME!
__________________
Connie Featherston

N Stitches
nstitchesonline@att.net
www.nstitchesonline.com
Syn3rgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:40 PM   #162
Nomad56
 
Nomad56's Avatar
 
Drives: Synergy Green
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: East Texas
Posts: 17
Wheels and Tire Coming

My wheels and tires will be installed tomorrow.

Gauge cluster already installed.

It will be nice to see my "new girlfriend" dressed to thrill and ready to rock and roll!

the Synergy
Attached Images
 

Last edited by Nomad56; 04-08-2010 at 07:10 AM.
Nomad56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:11 AM   #163
GreenMonster
Its all about the U
 
GreenMonster's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SGM
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 1,676
so have you heard the latest...SG to be a 2011 option



http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75962

DAMN this sucksssssssssssssss.. GM sucks for that and I know im sayng it cuz I got one now but still,you buy it thinking it wont come out again then it does =(( kinda sucks... lets hope they change there mind last minute
__________________
GreenMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:18 AM   #164
28HopUp
 
28HopUp's Avatar
 
Drives: Mustangs
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Newark, DE
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonster View Post


http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75962

DAMN this sucksssssssssssssss.. GM sucks for that and I know im sayng it cuz I got one now but still,you buy it thinking it wont come out again then it does =(( kinda sucks... lets hope they change there mind last minute
It's hard to understand the logic in that decision. Way to piss off a portion of your customer base.
__________________
Bill Jr.


1985 SSP Mustang - CHP #E408395
28HopUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:02 PM   #165
Synergy_synner
 
Synergy_synner's Avatar
 
Drives: Synergy Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: FL
Posts: 204
That sucks major! And it will be available for all models of the camaro. And in the 2lt and 2ss they will have a HUD. Talk about a punch in the face by GM.
__________________
Synergy Synner!!

Synergy_synner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:31 PM   #166
98_Camaro
The Purple People Eater
 
98_Camaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 1998 Bright Purple Metallic V6
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Whittier, CA
Posts: 1,194
I can honestly say that pictures do not do this color justice.
Before seeing it in person yesterday (twice), I didn't really care or SG, but now it's definitely a top contender for when I order mine, one day.
SG with white rally stripes would be GODLY (and match my dad's '69 RS/SS).
__________________
1998 Bright Purple Metallic Camaro: 1 of 336
TEAM L99
98_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:00 PM   #167
TJ91
:chevy:
 
TJ91's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,501
Wow GM just spat on all the folks who bought the limited edition. i know i would be pissed. Thats brutal
Like Ford did to the 2010 Stang folks, but they knew it was coming so it was kinda like suicide, this is totally different.
Wow id be so pissed, i feel bad for those peeps who didnt get leather, RS Package or a V8 as an optiopn as they are all options now, thats just bad
__________________
CAMARO
Consult your doctor before taking Camaro
Side effects include Sudden increase in Heart Rate, Insomnia and occasional hallucinations
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:25 PM   #168
dr damon
 
dr damon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 MANTIS Camaro SS
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Socal
Posts: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
It's hard to understand the logic in that decision. Way to piss off a portion of your customer base.
I for one am soooo glad they made this available for the SS. Will be ordering my synergy green ss later this year.

Camaro Scotty said the 2011 synergy green camaros will NOT come with the green dash/door panels, nor the interior stitching....

Since the color with be an additional 325 dollars, i don't think it will come with the stripes either, unless we pay extra for them. so we don't get the package, just the exterior color, which is fine by me.

I also doubt they will make the green ambient lighting available, unless there is a synergy green interior package that includes the lighting and panels similar the IO interior package. It would be cool if they added green seat surfaces too...

Just happy i can get an SS in this color. my 5 year old loves it!
dr damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #169
RetroDude
Owner of VIN # 35278
 
RetroDude's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2SS, A6, Leather & Sunroof
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Whitby Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 646
Although I love my IBM 2SS, I gotta say that SYNERGY GREEN with White Rally Stripes and a Beige Leather Interior would look Sweet!
RetroDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:04 PM   #170
recontango
 
recontango's Avatar
 
Drives: Synergy Green
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: STL, MO
Posts: 164
I guess maybe I will have to trade up...
recontango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:31 PM   #171
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cedarburg, WI
Posts: 6,805
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr damon View Post
I for one am soooo glad they made this available for the SS. Will be ordering my synergy green ss later this year.

Camaro Scotty said the 2011 synergy green camaros will NOT come with the green dash/door panels, nor the interior stitching....

Since the color with be an additional 325 dollars, i don't think it will come with the stripes either, unless we pay extra for them. so we don't get the package, just the exterior color, which is fine by me.

I also doubt they will make the green ambient lighting available, unless there is a synergy green interior package that includes the lighting and panels similar the IO interior package. It would be cool if they added green seat surfaces too...

Just happy i can get an SS in this color. my 5 year old loves it!

....based on info I rec'd but remember, everything with GM is *subject to change
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:03 AM   #172
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line
 
fixxer56's Avatar
 
Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SE Pa
Posts: 1,386
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
As much as I love my Aqua Blue Camaro, I must admit, I give this color props...I saw it for the first time yesterday and I absolutely loved it (to my surprise)..As far as changes, well, I guess that's life and the General has got to come up with ways to improve the car. It's just the problem with early adoption. Would anyone like to be using Window 3.1 or a "bag" or brick cell phone? Again, enjoy your ride!
__________________
One of the "Few Blue"
fixxer56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:40 AM   #173
GreenMonster
Its all about the U
 
GreenMonster's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SGM
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 1,676
added HID 2 my synergy ill take pics when it gets dark,also added a back axle magnaflow
__________________
GreenMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:58 PM   #174
verboten
 
Drives: Black
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 492
Start Campaign

We need to start a campaign to not bring back SY (hopefully they will listen). There are alot of colors on the palet and no reason to repeat something. The european car companies have always been sucessful with limited additions and don't retread something for 10-20 years.
verboten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 04:04 PM   #175
GreenMonster
Its all about the U
 
GreenMonster's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SGM
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 1,676
IM DOWN WHERE DO I SIGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by verboten View Post
We need to start a campaign to not bring back SY (hopefully they will listen). There are alot of colors on the palet and no reason to repeat something. The european car companies have always been sucessful with limited additions and don't retread something for 10-20 years.
I AGREE
__________________
GreenMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OK...I'm starting a better V6 exhaust examples thread!! KMPrenger Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 557 09-07-2014 03:56 PM
OFFICIAL COLOR (and interior) Threads of all Camaro production colors Tran Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 137 07-09-2014 07:55 PM
Does the v6 have enough power? cstproductions Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 305 08-29-2012 09:27 PM
Think about this and the Z28 5th gen 13F20 Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 41 09-04-2010 12:59 AM
Im sure this has been asked before.. But forgive my innocence :) gmag21 Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 23 02-21-2010 10:29 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.