Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery All Camaro related pictures, videos and other assorted media.

Old 04-09-2010, 04:36 PM   #176
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by verboten View Post
We need to start a campaign to not bring back SY (hopefully they will listen). There are alot of colors on the palet and no reason to repeat something. The european car companies have always been sucessful with limited additions and don't retread something for 10-20 years.
a slap in the face for sure. Not soo limited anymore, i would be pisseed seeing someone roll up with the RS pack, leather or even the V8
couldnt you guys return your cars, and order a new one? Even though its a pain and a hassle oh and complete BS...
I swear Synergy green has only been out for like a month and they already screwed it over. I love the colour, im happy its avaiable on all trims, but they shouldnt have made it a limited edition in the first place, since they did, they should keep it that way
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:40 AM   #177
svsv

Drives: 2011 Hyundai Sonata 2.0 Turbo
there is a good chance, ill be driving my synergy green monster today. If i get a good deal on it, i'll be bringing one home tody. the msrp on it is 29, 525. how much should i offer for it...? i am planning to counteroffer, at invoice price and nothing more over it. Also, I want 5.9% interest financing for 60 months or it's no deal. this will be my 5 th car purchased back to back. previously, i have had; 86 Chevrolet Camaro IROC Z-28, a 92 Mercury Grand Marquis, a 98 Nissan Frontier King Cab, a 04 Chevrolet Malibu and currently an 08 Chevrolet Malibu. Although, I am a rabid GM fan. I am in no means in a hurry to get into a 2010 Camaro. So, unless all the cards seems to go my way, I will just wait to purchase my synergy green Camaro for 2011. it's supposed to be even better than this current year's edition. wish me luck today and offer me some purchasing advise as i have still 11 months left on my smartbuy for the 08 Malibu and my credit score is in the low 600's. not a good thing to have as far as finance choices is concerened...Yelp!!!
Old 04-10-2010, 06:35 AM   #178
Nomad56

Drives: Synergy Green
Synergy Green Metallic Paint Code WA703S - Stop Production!!!!

The production of the color should end on 10 April 2010 with the final production orders for the Synergy Edition models.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=737

"Whatever is spoken or written that goes unchallenged is therefore accepted"

Synergy owners should write John Fitzpatrick at Chevrolet and share their disgust with this decision.

the Synergy
Nomad56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:37 AM   #179
Mcnamee

Drives: 2010 Camaro Synergy & '87 Monte SS
they will have the colour but thats it, none of the nice inserts and stitching on the inside of the car and theirs isn't the first year return of the Camaro
Mcnamee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:30 PM   #180
Nomad56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad56 View Post
My wheels and tires will be installed tomorrow.

Gauge cluster already installed.

It will be nice to see my "new girlfriend" dressed to thrill and ready to rock and roll!

the Synergy
She is Hot, Sweet and Sticky!!!!
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...48&postcount=2
Nomad56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:51 PM   #181
Lil Ghop

Drives: 2ssrs RetroCamaro
Just ordered one today
Lil Ghop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 08:23 PM   #182
SleepWarz
Banned

Drives: 1991 New Yorker, 69 Tbird, ABM2SSRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Wow GM just spat on all the folks who bought the limited edition. i know i would be pissed. Thats brutal
Like Ford did to the 2010 Stang folks, but they knew it was coming so it was kinda like suicide, this is totally different.
Wow id be so pissed, i feel bad for those peeps who didnt get leather, RS Package or a V8 as an optiopn as they are all options now, thats just bad
Wow some of you need to grow up. Spat on? Drama more.
Its still a limited production in the first year.

Plus it was a stupid decision not to offer it on anything else first. Just feel lucky if you have a green 2010. Because there wont be many.
SleepWarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 08:34 PM   #183
Synergy SATX
Mike and Debbie

Drives: 2013 Zl1 & 2010 Ltd. Ed. Synergy V6
AAC wants to take my money

Proof
Old 04-11-2010, 06:46 PM   #184
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Drives: 2010 SGM
^^^ nice im going to order the green foglight n footwell light maybe the bowtie ...
Old 04-11-2010, 06:59 PM   #185
svsv

Drives: 2011 Hyundai Sonata 2.0 Turbo
O.k. I've decided to wait till 2011 nodel to purchase my Synergy Green Camaro. I plan to purchase it for my birthday on March 25, 2011. wish me good hunting till then, Adios!!
Old 04-11-2010, 07:06 PM   #186
04Ram2500Hemi

Drives: 04 Ram 2500 & 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I saw a Synergy Green in person today with the black stripes, and it was amazing. If I hadn't ordered a Cyber Grey already, I would wait and order a 2011 Synergy Green 2 SS- what a great looking color. I still love the Cyber Grey I ordered, but man the Synergy Green in person is a great color!
04Ram2500Hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 07:14 PM   #187
Angrybird 12
Retired, Cancer Survivor

Drives: 12 CAMARO 1LT, 08 Vue, 14 Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04Ram2500Hemi View Post
I saw a Synergy Green in person today with the black stripes, and it was amazing. If I hadn't ordered a Cyber Grey already, I would wait and order a 2011 Synergy Green 2 SS- what a great looking color. I still love the Cyber Grey I ordered, but man the Synergy Green in person is a great color!
Actually all the Synergy Green Camaros being sold right now have Cyber Gray Stripes...

Quote:
Includes Synergy Green Metallic exterior color, Black Sport Cloth with Green accents interior, Cyber Gray Stripe Package, rear spoiler, 19" painted aluminum wheels, Rear Parking Assist, leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather-wrapped shift knob, cargo convenience net, compass in Driver Information Center, steering wheel-mounted audio controls, Bluetooth for phone, wireless PDIM and USB port. Also includes remote vehicle starter system when 6-speed automatic transmission is ordered. Not available with RS Package, Convenience and Connectivity Package, 19" bright aluminum wheels, any Dealer Installed Option or any Stripe Package except Cyber Gray Stripe Package which is included.

In order to choose this feature, you have also to addWheels, 19" (48.3 cm) painted aluminumTires, P245/50R19 Touring, All-SeasonSynergy Green MetallicBlack with Green Accents, Sport Cloth seat trimConvenience and Connectivity PackageCyber Gray Stripe PackageSpoiler, rearAudio system feature, USB portBluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio systemSteering wheel controls, mounted audio controlsPDIM, wirelessSteering wheel, 3-spoke leather-wrappedShift knob, leather-wrappedRear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic

Previous Camaros: 1974, 1979 and 2010.
Angrybird 12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:51 AM   #188
maroman
USMCindian

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green V6
ahh im so stoked on getting my SGM within the next four days....wanna cruise around in this awesome weather!!!
maroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:52 PM   #189
Angrybird 12
Retired, Cancer Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad56 View Post
The production of the color should end on 10 April 2010 with the final production orders for the Synergy Edition models.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=737

"Whatever is spoken or written that goes unchallenged is therefore accepted"

Synergy owners should write John Fitzpatrick at Chevrolet and share their disgust with this decision.

the Synergy
Why? that would have been like stopping production of the Rally Yellow cars with the ending of the Transformers edition... There is no difference, you still have a limitied edition car, no matter how many Synergy Green 2011 Camaros are built..

Old 04-12-2010, 01:24 PM   #190
verboten

Drives: Black
Does the SG package come with fog lights or DRLs? Can you control or always on? Thanks
verboten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:04 PM   #191
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Quote:
Originally Posted by verboten View Post
Does the SG package come with fog lights or DRLs? Can you control or always on? Thanks
sg does come with foglights and no they dont have 2 b on all the time u turn them on from the dash individually aside from the other lights
Old 04-12-2010, 05:42 PM   #192
Angrybird 12
Retired, Cancer Survivor

Found this at Target this evening

Thought you would like to see this Synergy Green Road Rippers Camaro I found... sorry about the pic but all I had was my cell phone. The actual color is closer to Synergy green than it shows in ith pic...
Attached Images

Old 04-12-2010, 07:47 PM   #193
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

I'm buying it right now thanks !!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:05 PM   #194
Synergy SATX
Mike and Debbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonster View Post
I'm buying it right now thanks !!

DUDE I am painting the flames on as we speak
Old 04-12-2010, 09:21 PM   #195
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

just an idea

can some one with artistic ability make up a "synergy" badge?? something that maybe we can have embroidered on our head rest and also make as a badge for the grille or the dash??

i wanna see what people come up with because Im not sure what it would look like or how it should look like ..any ideas ????
Old 04-12-2010, 09:22 PM   #196
Synergy SATX
Mike and Debbie

Quote:
can some one with artistic ability make up a "synergy" badge?? something that maybe we can have embroidered on our head rest and also make as a badge for the grille or the dash??

i wanna see what people come up with because Im not sure what it would look like or how it should look like ..any ideas ????
Syn3rgy was on that project...will have to have them post pics if they have a nice one made.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:29 PM   #197
recontango

Quote:

I have been asking the same thing... Would like a cyber grey metallic or chrome badge for the back right of the trunk, and use the same script for headrests and floormats??? I am in no way artistic, but something like this...
Attached Images

recontango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:37 PM   #198
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Quote:
Originally Posted by recontango View Post
I have been asking the same thing... Would like a cyber grey metallic or chrome badge for the back right of the trunk, and use the same script for headrests and floormats??? I am in no way artistic, but something like this...
i like it,when I first thought about it i also saw it cursive, but i was wondering what everyone else was thinking....

also maybe like a big like the S from SS then ynergy on the bottom in green . we need to get this goin soon. floormats would be sick... maybe we should make a thread and put all the drawings there so we can get ideas...just my suggestion... until then lets get our creative minds running
Old 04-13-2010, 11:11 PM   #199
Synergy5

Drives: LT1 Synergy
badges are lame. if it were up to me no car would have it's model name displayed.
Synergy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:54 PM   #200
Sharpshooterz98

Drives: Dodge Ram
Potential Synergy Camaro owner checking in with a couple of questions:

1. How do you feel about the green (after driving it for a while)? At first I was neutral about it (liked the color, not sure about making it a daily driver), but now its really starting to grow on me. I'm not all about being flashy/a lightening rod of attention, but I do like the color. Just wondering anyone else's experience.

2. Did you pay stick for the Synergy or were you able to get any discounts? I could try negotiating or potentially use the college grad discount, but no idea how receptive the dealer would be. Just trying to gauge if anyone else had luck getting a discount with such a limited edition.

Appreciate the input guys.
Sharpshooterz98 is offline   Reply With Quote