Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ModBargains
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery All Camaro related pictures, videos and other assorted media.

Old 04-14-2010, 07:01 PM   #201
recontango

Drives: Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooterz98 View Post
Potential Synergy Camaro owner checking in with a couple of questions:

1. How do you feel about the green (after driving it for a while)? At first I was neutral about it (liked the color, not sure about making it a daily driver), but now its really starting to grow on me. I'm not all about being flashy/a lightening rod of attention, but I do like the color. Just wondering anyone else's experience.

2. Did you pay stick for the Synergy or were you able to get any discounts? I could try negotiating or potentially use the college grad discount, but no idea how receptive the dealer would be. Just trying to gauge if anyone else had luck getting a discount with such a limited edition.

Appreciate the input guys.

1.) The longer i have the synergy, the more I like the color. It is so dynamic, looks different in different light. It does turn a lot of heads and get a lot of attention, not just the color, but the color in combo with the sweet Camaro... So if you dont want attention, green isnt the color for you.

2.) I paid about 10% under sticker for my synergy, and it wasnt even on the dealers lot, they had to go 300 miles to get it, dont pay MSRP. I have heard some dealerships on the east and west coasts actually charging over sticker due to it being and SE... But with the announcement of it coming out next year in all models I cant believe anyone would try to pull that now. If they pull the SE, limited number crap, just tell them that it will be available in all models... even though it may not have the green interior pieces it should still work. I doubt if many dealers know as much about it as we do!!
recontango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:10 PM   #202
Syn3rgy
Syn3rgy

Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by recontango View Post
I have been asking the same thing... Would like a cyber grey metallic or chrome badge for the back right of the trunk, and use the same script for headrests and floormats??? I am in no way artistic, but something like this...

My Husband and I own and Embroidery and Screen printing business that we run out of our house. We are going to stitch "Synergy" on my head rest.

If anyone would like this done please feel free to let us know and we can give you a quote.

Also my husband has spoken to James at carid.com and they are willing to produce a Green Synergy Carbon Fiber Dash Kit if we can find 10 Synergy owers that would like to have one.

If you have not seen the kit go to carid.com and click on Dash Kits. We saw a Inferno Orange last weekend and it look awesome with the kit on it.

Hope to here form some fellow Synergy owners soon.

Have a great day!

N Stitches
nstitchesonline@att.net
www.nstitchesonline.com
Syn3rgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:15 PM   #203
recontango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn3rgy View Post
My Husband and I own and Embroidery and Screen printing business that we run out of our house. We are going to stitch "Synergy" on my head rest.

If anyone would like this done please feel free to let us know and we can give you a quote.

Also my husband has spoken to James at carid.com and they are willing to produce a Green Synergy Carbon Fiber Dash Kit if we can find 10 Synergy owers that would like to have one.

Have a great day!

Would be interested in the head rests, but not the dash kit. How about floormats??
Old 04-14-2010, 07:55 PM   #204
Syn3rgy
Syn3rgy

Hello all Synergy Owners

Here are some ideas for headrest
Attached Images

N Stitches
nstitchesonline@att.net
www.nstitchesonline.com
Old 04-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #205
Sharpshooterz98

Drives: Dodge Ram
Quote:
1.) The longer i have the synergy, the more I like the color. It is so dynamic, looks different in different light. It does turn a lot of heads and get a lot of attention, not just the color, but the color in combo with the sweet Camaro... So if you dont want attention, green isnt the color for you.

2.) I paid about 10% under sticker for my synergy, and it wasnt even on the dealers lot, they had to go 300 miles to get it, dont pay MSRP. I have heard some dealerships on the east and west coasts actually charging over sticker due to it being and SE... But with the announcement of it coming out next year in all models I cant believe anyone would try to pull that now. If they pull the SE, limited number crap, just tell them that it will be available in all models... even though it may not have the green interior pieces it should still work. I doubt if many dealers know as much about it as we do!!
Eh, I guess I'll learn to deal with the attention. But, the 10% under sticker has my curiosity. The MSRP is 26,790 (i think from memory which includes destination). The dealer said 29,000 out the door (tax, title, those fees, etc). I'd obviously like to knock that down some, so what angle did you use for negotiation. Any specific discounts/areas to take off other than doing the whole counteroffer thing.
Sharpshooterz98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:37 PM   #206
recontango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooterz98 View Post
Eh, I guess I'll learn to deal with the attention. But, the 10% under sticker has my curiosity. The MSRP is 26,790 (i think from memory which includes destination). The dealer said 29,000 out the door (tax, title, those fees, etc). I'd obviously like to knock that down some, so what angle did you use for negotiation. Any specific discounts/areas to take off other than doing the whole counteroffer thing.

My employer has a GM employee discount deal, I paid GM employee price, then they came down another 500 or so. My car is 6MT, sunroof, and BA stereo, so I think the sticker was 28,158 or something like that. I am sure they will work with you, give them hell, you will get below MSRP...
Old 04-14-2010, 11:56 PM   #207
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Drives: 2010 SGM
i agree

Quote:

i couldnt agree more. Im in love with the color, its awesome, i get alot of attention,thumbs up and more. but regardless i love it and also I dont see alot of camaro's with the color panels on the interior , there all grey !!!

2. I also payed below sticker, that depends on the dealership not the car. go to chevrolet.com and put the synergy package thats how much you should b paying for it max (remember that automatic cost another 1,000 so if its manual u should get it under 29k
Old 04-14-2010, 11:58 PM   #208
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Quote:
Hello all Synergy Owners

the 10th one is nice

talk 2 carid, the mats would be very nice !
Old 04-15-2010, 12:36 AM   #209
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

btw any word on how many synergys were made yet?? im dying 2 know !!
Old 04-15-2010, 07:10 AM   #210
recontango

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonster View Post
the 10th one is nice

talk 2 carid, the mats would be very nice !

I am down with #12....
Old 04-15-2010, 08:24 AM   #211
Angrybird 12
Retired, Cancer Survivor

Drives: 12 CAMARO 1LT, 08 Vue, 14 Spark
Quote:
Hello all Synergy Owners

I think something in the Camaro Font would look better...

Previous Camaros: 1974, 1979 and 2010.
Angrybird 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:35 AM   #212
recontango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyman 08 View Post
I think something in the Camaro Font would look better...

I like this idea...
Old 04-15-2010, 10:37 AM   #213
Syn3rgy
Syn3rgy

Quote:
I like this idea...

We just need to know the name of the font and we can do it. What we put on here is just a sample of what we can do.

I will talk with carid and see what can be done with mats.

I am sure that if we get enough intrest they will be happy to supply.

Have a great day!

N Stitches
nstitchesonline@att.net
www.nstitchesonline.com
Old 04-15-2010, 11:51 AM   #214
Nomad56

Quote:

If you have not seen the kit go to carid.com and click on Dash Kits. We saw a Inferno Orange last weekend and it look awesome with the kit on it.

Hope to here form some fellow Synergy owners soon.

Have a great day!
I'm interested on headrest and floor mats. I was thinking about the floor mats already. Let me know what's next.

Thanks!
Nomad56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:57 PM   #215
Angrybird 12
Retired, Cancer Survivor

Drives: 12 CAMARO 1LT, 08 Vue, 14 Spark
Quote:
We just need to know the name of the font and we can do it. What we put on here is just a sample of what we can do.

I will talk with carid and see what can be done with mats.

I am sure that if we get enough intrest they will be happy to supply.

Have a great day!
maybe emblemprows would help you out with the font... I know they use it to make emblems...

Previous Camaros: 1974, 1979 and 2010.
Angrybird 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:47 PM   #216
Syn3rgy
Syn3rgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyman 08 View Post
maybe emblemprows would help you out with the font... I know they use it to make emblems...

We are looking for the camaro font now.

If anyone wants a quote on headrest just PM us and we will get it out to you ASAP!

As for floormats, they would have to be with out rubber backing for us to embroidery on them, but to be honest it would be better to speical order them from Carid.com.

If I remember correctly they will do custom embroidery for 26.00 per mat or you can already get the mats that say "CAMARO" in green.

Don't get me wrong we would love to have you all as customers, but we don't believe in ripping our customers off.

Thanks and Have a great SYNERGY day!

Chris and Connie Featherston

N Stitches
nstitchesonline@att.net
www.nstitchesonline.com
Old 04-15-2010, 10:23 PM   #217
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Quote:
We are looking for the camaro font now.

If anyone wants a quote on headrest just PM us and we will get it out to you ASAP!

As for floormats, they would have to be with out rubber backing for us to embroidery on them, but to be honest it would be better to speical order them from Carid.com.

If I remember correctly they will do custom embroidery for 26.00 per mat or you can already get the mats that say "CAMARO" in green.

Don't get me wrong we would love to have you all as customers, but we don't believe in ripping our customers off.

Thanks and Have a great SYNERGY day!

Chris and Connie Featherston

Im interested in headrest but of course I need to see pics 1st, and has carid.com already confirmed the camaro mats in green ?

thanks
Old 04-15-2010, 11:25 PM   #218
CamaroVision

Drives: 2010 Black 1LT/RS
I ordered a synergy green dash kit
CamaroVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:52 PM   #219
Rallysport
Go Cardinals!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS 6-speed
I FINALLY got to see a SGM Camaro In person today! Wow..its true, the pics don't do it justice. It wasn't even sunny today, and the color just "popped". I never really thought I could love green, but this color is SWEEEET. I want a 2SS in SGM......
Old 04-16-2010, 09:16 AM   #220
verboten

Drives: Black
Has anyone put togethert a list of RS features on Syn Grn Pkg?

Also, I'm wondering if OEM HID headlights will be plug and play? Possibly the entire RS/SS wiring loom and ECU?
verboten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 06:10 PM   #221
Synergy5

Drives: LT1 Synergy
I just got mine and it sucks. It's a terrible car. Don't buy one.
Synergy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:31 PM   #222
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy5 View Post
I just got mine and it sucks. It's a terrible car. Don't buy one.

pretty bold statement, you might wanna add an explanation or a reason why you think this and not just 4 no reason....

btw didnt you have yours orderd to be made at the dealership? you would think that you test drove it or even liked the car your gonna buy..
Old 04-16-2010, 09:32 PM   #223
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Quote:
Originally Posted by verboten View Post
Has anyone put togethert a list of RS features on Syn Grn Pkg?

Also, I'm wondering if OEM HID headlights will be plug and play? Possibly the entire RS/SS wiring loom and ECU?
see here ::: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75898
Old 04-17-2010, 12:48 PM   #224
barbm
LTTL HULK

Send a message via AIM to barbm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingsfan View Post
not yet, dealer told me sometime later in the week.
wingsfan did u get it

still no ward on mine from dealer build date apr 12
barbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 05:04 PM   #225
Wingsfan

Drives: Synergy Camaro, Escape
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbm View Post
wingsfan did u get it

still no ward on mine from dealer build date apr 12
Not yet it was put on hold at the plant. It is now available to ship though, so I hope by Friday i'll get the call.
Wingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote