Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2010, 04:43 PM   #463
GTAHVIT
Blessed
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,495
PQ

We're friends and all... But I promise if you post the vid in quiestion......

Bad things will happen......

I'm not saying what... but



I'm just sayin....
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #464
GTAHVIT
Blessed
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,495
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:49 PM   #465
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,714
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
PQ

We're friends and all... But I promise if you post the vid in quiestion......

Bad things will happen......

I'm not saying what... but



I'm just sayin....
You don't scare me. hahaha

There is no visual of it anyway. Just audio. And it makes even ME cringe, and I'm the one who lived it. hahaha

Blood drops hit me neck and face when it happened. But the vid didn't get it.

Surely you want to here me scream??? Right??? Seeing as you hate me. hahaha
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:51 PM   #466
guiLT
Tampa Gulf Coast Family
 
guiLT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 Maxima
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 6,586
Nice wheels PQ!
__________________
guiLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:56 PM   #467
GTAHVIT
Blessed
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
You don't scare me. hahaha

There is no visual of it anyway. Just audio. And it makes even ME cringe, and I'm the one who lived it. hahaha

Blood drops hit me neck and face when it happened. But the vid didn't get it.

Surely you want to here me scream??? Right??? Seeing as you hate me. hahaha
NO! I don't want to hear it.... cmon what kind of blood and guts sicko do you take me for....




Ok OK I'm kinda curious... But damn... man... Not really...


Ok just PM them the link please...

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:15 PM   #468
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,714
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Ok just PM them the link please...

Sent.

Ok, I've jacked my thread.

So back on topic.

What do you think of the vid a few posts ago?
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #469
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...
 
Mr. Wyndham's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 1LE...Drove: 2012 ZL1
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 28,661
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Sent.

Ok, I've jacked my thread.

So back on topic.

What do you think of the vid a few posts ago?
Now I'm curious....linky?

As to the spinning wheel...I have absolutely zero experience with this...but that would seem to give you quite a vibration going down the road...not to mention the toll the suspension would take.
__________________
"Keep the faith." - - Read Twice Before You Post.
...Anxiously waiting to order a silver "Z"...

Mr. Wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:55 PM   #470
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,714
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Now I'm curious....linky?

As to the spinning wheel...I have absolutely zero experience with this...but that would seem to give you quite a vibration going down the road...not to mention the toll the suspension would take.
I think Chris is posting it in ya'lls area.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:58 PM   #471
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,824
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
PQ

We're friends and all... But I promise if you post the vid in quiestion......

Bad things will happen......

I'm not saying what... but



I'm just sayin....

what if I post it? and edit it?
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
A group as a whole tends to be smarter than the smartest person in that group until one jackass convinces everyone otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 06:11 PM   #472
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,714
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
what if I post it? and edit it?
hahahahahaha
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 06:16 PM   #473
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 
Darth_Emma's Avatar
 
Drives: under contruction
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 13,154
I thought this was PQ's wheels thread? We must know ALL!

How is your hand, PQ? Are you in a cast? I bet you're glad you got the automatic!
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 06:27 PM   #474
Nine Ball


 
Nine Ball's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 & 2016 Camaro SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,847
I'm not going to watch the finger vid.

Spinning wheel thread does have a little hi/low to it, but I've seen much worse balance out perfectly. I think my own 22s are worse than that, but they ride perfectly.
__________________
Fquick.com/NineBall
Nine Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 06:34 PM   #475
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,714
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
I thought this was PQ's wheels thread? We must know ALL!

How is your hand, PQ? Are you in a cast? I bet you're glad you got the automatic!
Hadn't thought of it that way. Ya, the auto is pretty sweet right now. hahaha, Hand hurts like a .............well.........it hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Ball View Post
I'm not going to watch the finger vid.

Spinning wheel thread does have a little hi/low to it, but I've seen much worse balance out perfectly. I think my own 22s are worse than that, but they ride perfectly.
But even if they balance, if the rim is going up and down, the road will pick it up, right? The tire was going up and down as well. If the tire and rim aren't round, how can they ride good? I'm confused.
__________________

Last edited by PQ; 04-22-2010 at 07:31 PM.
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 07:33 PM   #476
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,824
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Ball View Post
I'm not going to watch the finger vid.

Spinning wheel thread does have a little hi/low to it, but I've seen much worse balance out perfectly. I think my own 22s are worse than that, but they ride perfectly.

well, you know.... this is the internet.

and as such, pics/vids or its not true
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
A group as a whole tends to be smarter than the smartest person in that group until one jackass convinces everyone otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for replicas/similar wheels - Please Help! MiamiCane Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack 3 03-27-2010 08:20 PM
VIP Forged Wheels For Sale EVS Motors Inc. Wheels / Tires 45 01-19-2010 06:13 PM
Wheels! Your Camaro needs forged wheels. Nine Ball Wheels / Tires 42 12-21-2009 11:51 AM
Anyone in FL replace their wheels? FunkyELF USA - Southeast 1 07-29-2009 06:44 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.