Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls Report, discuss and diagnose any issues and problems with your Camaro, including warranty discussions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2010, 12:55 PM   #26
eckerj
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 32
So, after posting in another area of camaro5, I did some searching through TSB's
hoping to find ones that matched my problems. I found two matching TSB's and
a "Service Update" (not sure if this is the same as a TSB):

#09-01-37-001 - Gurgle Type Noise Coming from Instrument Panel
#09-08-49-011 - Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) Needle(s) Stick Intermittently
#09207A - HVAC Reprogram

My question is this: What is a TSB used for? Are these things that must be addressed
if the car is brought in for service? Or are these simply instructions for fixing
problems that are verified at the service department?

Thanks for any info/advice,

-Joe
p.s. The HVAC isn't a big problem, though I'd be comforted knowing it
was addressed.
eckerj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:01 PM   #27
camaropete
I love crepes
 
camaropete's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,313
Send a message via AIM to camaropete Send a message via Yahoo to camaropete
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckerj View Post
I have an issue with my car, detailed in:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79840

The short and skinny version is that I have to wait and hope that parts on my car
fail again before the dealer will do anything about it.

This was confirmed by the GM Customer Assistance people who I talked to today.

Not a happy camper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eckerj View Post
So, after posting in another area of camaro5, I did some searching through TSB's
hoping to find ones that matched my problems. I found two matching TSB's and
a "Service Update" (not sure if this is the same as a TSB):

#09-01-37-001 - Gurgle Type Noise Coming from Instrument Panel
#09-08-49-011 - Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) Needle(s) Stick Intermittently
#09207A - HVAC Reprogram

My question is this: What is a TSB used for? Are these things that must be addressed
if the car is brought in for service? Or are these simply instructions for fixing
problems that are verified at the service department?

Thanks for any info/advice,

-Joe
p.s. The HVAC isn't a big problem, though I'd be comforted knowing it
was addressed.
Joe.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. First. the TSBs are bulletins for issues that customers are seeing or that have been found in a given car. These are issues that don't warrant a recall, but that have been seen and that dealers can fix should a customer come in with that given issue (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technical_Service_Bulletin). If you are seeing those three issues in the TSBs you noted, you should call you dealer and tell them and give them the TSB numbers. They should be able to schedule your car in and correct those problems as spelled out in the TSBs.

For the other issues, something that you can try is when you experience the issue, push the OnStar button and have them run a diagnostics test. That may or may not work, but it can't hurt. If it is an intermittent problem, realize that it might be one of those things that the dealer has to see happen (which could be difficult). If you are having trouble reproducing the problem and the dealer still isn't investigating to your satisfaction, call the GM customer service line and see if they can help. If you get a case number, you can PM it to me and I can see what I can do to help.

Sorry you are having issues. I would try to tackle one or two at a time starting with the simpliest ones (or the ones with the TSBs). Then go from there. Hopefully everything can get corrected to your satisfaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
Pete,

So I have been having a ton of problems with my camaro. See:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79065

I've been assigned a regional representative. Girl named Elizabeth, she's great tons of help, the whole nine yards, everything that GM says their customer service is 24/7. After a lot of turn around, and starting on 15 + days at the dealer this month, they are bringing in some GM engineer to look at my car. The problem is that they want me to drive around with him to show him the problems, which is perfectly fine. Except that the transmission jerk and the brakes are intermittent.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm a little paranoid that none of my problems will show up when I'm out test driving with the engineer, and then he'll just blow me off as a complaining dick. Please let me know if there is anything I can do during/after the "test drive" to explain/show them that I'm not crazy?

Thanks
Well, you have certainly done a good job of documenting your issues. That's a great thing. It also seems that GM things your issues are serious enough and real enough to send people to look at the car. Hopefully they see the issues live that you are seeing and they can handle it from there. I will look into if there is anything else you can do to prepare yourself. Can you please PM me your case number and your email and I will pass it along with my GM contacts and see if they have any suggestions for you. Sorry you are having issues.

Pete
__________________
camaropete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:23 PM   #28
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member
 
Michael_Js's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Posts: 5,317
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
So far, the dealers seem to be handling the clutch issues many of us are having. Mine is being replaced tomorrow. Good luck to those who are still having issues, I know it sucks ;(
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; Subthump; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:47 PM   #29
nashstat
 
Drives: 2SS Camaro
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Js View Post
So far, the dealers seem to be handling the clutch issues many of us are having. Mine is being replaced tomorrow. Good luck to those who are still having issues, I know it sucks ;(
I just went to my dealer and they checked the master cylinder and could not find anything wrong.

However they won't open the tranny to see if there is something wrong with the clutch. The clutch I have makes cheap sounds and sometimes gets stuck halfway down specially on hilly terrains. There is also a bad smell of the clutch.

How can I get them to open the transmission and see if there is something wrong with the clutch plate?
nashstat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:50 AM   #30
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member
 
Michael_Js's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Posts: 5,317
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Keep complaining that it's giving you problems; try another dealer; use the process outlined here if you're not getting the service you need. My dealer drove it once, and of course it didn't stick 1/2 up. he did smell the burning smell on fast takeoffs...I then brought it in, they spent almost 2 hours with it, and ordered the parts...

As he said, we want to make it right - so basically, took my word for it. I really don't relish the thought of my car being there for 2 days and them ripping the bottom apart to get at and change the clutch. I'd rather them not touch it and replace the clutch, but...I'm dropping her off this morning. :(
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; Subthump; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:19 AM   #31
camaropete
I love crepes
 
camaropete's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,313
Send a message via AIM to camaropete Send a message via Yahoo to camaropete
Not sure if this is posted elsewhere, but for anyone having issues with your Camaro (or frankly any car) search this site for open TSBs - http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/tsbs/tsbsearch.cfm. This is a great resource to see if a problem you are having has been recognized already by GM. Print them out and take them to your dealer.
__________________
camaropete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:43 PM   #32
eckerj
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 32

http://eckerfamily.jenixstudios.com/...g2_itemId=3094
The speedo problem finally manifested again... now here's hoping the dealership
and GM will take it seriously....

p.s. Can't seem to post the image inline...
eckerj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:49 PM   #33
skuttduck


 
skuttduck's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RJT 2LT Camaro
Join Date: May 2009
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 2,528
Send a message via ICQ to skuttduck Send a message via AIM to skuttduck Send a message via Yahoo to skuttduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckerj View Post

http://eckerfamily.jenixstudios.com/...g2_itemId=3094
The speedo problem finally manifested again... now here's hoping the dealership
and GM will take it seriously....

p.s. Can't seem to post the image inline...
If I were to guess, you need a new speed sensor. My co-workers 1995 Toyota Camry would do that, however it would do it once you started up the car.
skuttduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:41 AM   #34
camaropete
I love crepes
 
camaropete's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,313
Send a message via AIM to camaropete Send a message via Yahoo to camaropete
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckerj View Post

http://eckerfamily.jenixstudios.com/...g2_itemId=3094
The speedo problem finally manifested again... now here's hoping the dealership
and GM will take it seriously....

p.s. Can't seem to post the image inline...
eckerj,

Glad that it happened again (kind of if you know what I mean). Keep us posted on the status.

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 1257
Size:  37.3 KB
__________________
camaropete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:34 PM   #35
xpanda305x
Banned
 
Drives: Dark Knight
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Gunshine State
Posts: 3,162
Pete. i have a problem. i took my car to the dealership as you can see i made a thread about it the brakes. and they made it worst :( and then i took it again because i have 2 check engine lights which are codes and they havent been able to do anything about it. they just moved my car to a parking spot...its been sitting there for 4 days already. and they havent done ANYTHING! im getting really angry about this. the problems are easy things. one is the ECU/Throttle Body. something wrong with them. and then the other is the fuel pump...please help me. i am having a horrible experience...
xpanda305x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #36
xpanda305x
Banned
 
Drives: Dark Knight
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Gunshine State
Posts: 3,162
here are the links..

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80980

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77145

some other member(S) have had problems like me with the brakes.
xpanda305x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:41 AM   #37
camaropete
I love crepes
 
camaropete's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,313
Send a message via AIM to camaropete Send a message via Yahoo to camaropete
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpanda305x View Post
here are the links..

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80980

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77145

some other member(S) have had problems like me with the brakes.
Couple things:

Sorry to here you are having issues. Hopefully GM can get things resolved to your satisfaction.

On your "REDUCED ENGINE POWER" issue, it looks like there could be a TSB that might apply here (Service Bulletin Number : PIP-4673). Hard to tell because that one isn't very descriptive. You can check it here.

Overall, f you don't feel that your issues are being resolved by the dealer then I would call the customer service number and explain the situation. Have them issue you a case number and due their investigation. Let me know what comes of that and we can go from there. If your concerns still aren't addressed to your satisfaction, then we can escalate per the process outlined above.

Pete
__________________
camaropete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 09:31 AM   #38
Green Monster
 
Green Monster's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Green, 6-sp auto
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 70
I'm taking mine to dealer next week. My USB port does not work. I have my fingers crossed!
__________________
Green Monster
Green Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 12:31 PM   #39
CamK18
 
CamK18's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1LT Vic Red
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cambridge, Ontario
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Monster View Post
I'm taking mine to dealer next week. My USB port does not work. I have my fingers crossed!
I had that same problem, mine was in and out in 2.5 hours. They had to coordinate with a company they outsource the audio installations/maintenance too but once they showed up it went flawlessly.
__________________
CamK18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:22 PM   #40
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,690
Pete,

I posted a while ago about some problems I was having (brakes and transmission). I'm pretty fed up with Chevrolet's customer service and service dept. service. Honestly, I'm probably getting blown off cuz I'm still a kid. *to clarify for those who toss me into the 16 year first car group: I saved up for a car, I saw Eleanor, I bought her, I earned the right to drive her in my book* Digressing, as of April my car had been in the shop 22 out of the 30 days of the month. I'm easily over the 30 days out of service for lemon law. My brakes still squeak all the time (started keeping a log of when they act up per someone's suggestion), the car still lurches forward, and now the seats are squeaking. All of these problems get ignored by the dealer because they don't see them during the ride along and I'm not in the mood to leave my car at the dealer for a week so they can "look at it" all the while they won't give me a loaner because I'm not 25.

To the people who are probably going to respond with the really obvious answers to my problems. They've tried them, they have checked every TSB and done everyone that applies, still not fixed. That and while I was here looking up TSBs I came accross the battery cable recall. My car, A9111524, inside the affected VINs. No phonecall, no letter, not even a carrier pigeon as to let me know that my car was under recall. I had to tell the dealer about it, at which point he told me it wasn't really necessary.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just ...... frustrated, yea lets go with frustrated, with this whole situation. Again, sorry for the rant.
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:46 AM   #41
camaropete
I love crepes
 
camaropete's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,313
Send a message via AIM to camaropete Send a message via Yahoo to camaropete
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
Pete,

I posted a while ago about some problems I was having (brakes and transmission). I'm pretty fed up with Chevrolet's customer service and service dept. service. Honestly, I'm probably getting blown off cuz I'm still a kid. *to clarify for those who toss me into the 16 year first car group: I saved up for a car, I saw Eleanor, I bought her, I earned the right to drive her in my book* Digressing, as of April my car had been in the shop 22 out of the 30 days of the month. I'm easily over the 30 days out of service for lemon law. My brakes still squeak all the time (started keeping a log of when they act up per someone's suggestion), the car still lurches forward, and now the seats are squeaking. All of these problems get ignored by the dealer because they don't see them during the ride along and I'm not in the mood to leave my car at the dealer for a week so they can "look at it" all the while they won't give me a loaner because I'm not 25.

To the people who are probably going to respond with the really obvious answers to my problems. They've tried them, they have checked every TSB and done everyone that applies, still not fixed. That and while I was here looking up TSBs I came accross the battery cable recall. My car, A9111524, inside the affected VINs. No phonecall, no letter, not even a carrier pigeon as to let me know that my car was under recall. I had to tell the dealer about it, at which point he told me it wasn't really necessary.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just ...... frustrated, yea lets go with frustrated, with this whole situation. Again, sorry for the rant.
Stieger,

Very sorry to hear about your problems and your frustrations. I was in the same position as you once with a truck so I know exactly how you feel. That was why I started this thread; so people know how and where to go for help. The dealer isn't always your friend nor do they always have yours or GM's interests in mind. Did you escalate to the customer support number? Did you send me your case number and other info? [Sorry if you did and I am asking again!] I will forward on your information and do whatever I can to assist. If you haven't been called by GM customer service yet then that is definitely the next step. Once you have exhausted that option, then I would look into the lemon law. The customer service rep should actually also be able to help you with that if you decide to go that route.

Pete
__________________
camaropete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:28 AM   #42
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,690
Not a problem Pete. Originally, back when things weren't that bad, I gave you my service number (71-816167637) and you forwarded me to some people. Which was a huge help don't get me wrong. I appreciate everything you and the other GM employees on the forum are doing to help us guys who are having problems. I had a customer service represenative contact me awhile ago, she scheduled a ride-along with a tech from one of the dealers I went to. Tech didn't notice any of the problems as "serious", and that my brake squeaking sound was from "water being boiled off of the rotors. Once all the waters gone it'll stop. I promise." That's verbatum by the way, that answer just didn't make any sense to me so I wrote it down. I'm happy to email you all of the notes I have from this whole process too at your request. Sorry, side note. Eventually my problems got escallated to the GM executive office department. They gave me a really nice package that gave me free maitance for a year, which I love and greatly appreciate. Downside to all that is that my rep there didn't help fix my problems, just told me to come back when they were more serious. In all honesty Pete, I don't want to cause trouble. I just want what is essentially a brand new SS not to have problems that my 98 wrangler would have. If I have to follow up on lemon law and get a lawyer then I will, I just don't want to things to come to that. Thanks again for all the help.
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:29 PM   #43
camaropete
I love crepes
 
camaropete's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,313
Send a message via AIM to camaropete Send a message via Yahoo to camaropete
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
Not a problem Pete. Originally, back when things weren't that bad, I gave you my service number (71-816167637) and you forwarded me to some people. Which was a huge help don't get me wrong. I appreciate everything you and the other GM employees on the forum are doing to help us guys who are having problems. I had a customer service represenative contact me awhile ago, she scheduled a ride-along with a tech from one of the dealers I went to. Tech didn't notice any of the problems as "serious", and that my brake squeaking sound was from "water being boiled off of the rotors. Once all the waters gone it'll stop. I promise." That's verbatum by the way, that answer just didn't make any sense to me so I wrote it down. I'm happy to email you all of the notes I have from this whole process too at your request. Sorry, side note. Eventually my problems got escallated to the GM executive office department. They gave me a really nice package that gave me free maitance for a year, which I love and greatly appreciate. Downside to all that is that my rep there didn't help fix my problems, just told me to come back when they were more serious. In all honesty Pete, I don't want to cause trouble. I just want what is essentially a brand new SS not to have problems that my 98 wrangler would have. If I have to follow up on lemon law and get a lawyer then I will, I just don't want to things to come to that. Thanks again for all the help.
Ah, now I remember. Thanks for jogging my brain. There are some really good people at GM who are trying to make sure that every customer is as happy as possible. I am glad that they at least extended you a nice package. I will do some more checking and see if anything else can be done. Go ahead and send me your notes to my email and we will see what happens from there.

Pete

EDIT: Stieger, did you see this: http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84386? I don't see anything in the TSB search, but you may want to PM the OP in that thread and see where the dealer got that info.
__________________
camaropete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:23 PM   #44
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,690
Pete thanks for the reeply, will shoot you that email once I'm home. I didn't see that thread but that's the first thing they did with mine. Told me it was a TSB and called for them to replace the front brake pads with new ones that had a lower metal concentration.

Yes, I'm on C5 at work. Don't judge
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:45 PM   #45
camaropete
I love crepes
 
camaropete's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,313
Send a message via AIM to camaropete Send a message via Yahoo to camaropete
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
Pete thanks for the reeply, will shoot you that email once I'm home. I didn't see that thread but that's the first thing they did with mine. Told me it was a TSB and called for them to replace the front brake pads with new ones that had a lower metal concentration.

Yes, I'm on C5 at work. Don't judge
The C5 at work makes me laugh. I doubt you will find anyone around here judging on that. I will look for the email.
__________________
camaropete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:28 PM   #46
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,690
So don't have your email Pete, I gave you mine awhile ago. Posting the work log on here if that's ok. Just easier/quicker really. Also, I called the executive office today in hoping that they had some more news. They did not. They want another dealer technician to look at the car. AKA if I want the car looked at I need to drop it off for an unknown amount of time ..... again.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Eleanor’s Work Log.doc (38.5 KB, 97 views)
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:34 PM   #47
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!
 
BackinBlackSS/RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 23,365
This needs to be a STICKY!
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 07:40 AM   #48
camaropete
I love crepes
 
camaropete's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,313
Send a message via AIM to camaropete Send a message via Yahoo to camaropete
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
So don't have your email Pete, I gave you mine awhile ago. Posting the work log on here if that's ok. Just easier/quicker really. Also, I called the executive office today in hoping that they had some more news. They did not. They want another dealer technician to look at the car. AKA if I want the car looked at I need to drop it off for an unknown amount of time ..... again.
Thanks Stieger. I sent you a PM too, but you can disregard. I will see what I can do.
__________________
camaropete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:46 AM   #49
GTAHVIT
One Lucky Guy.
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: #22 Tom Henry Racing 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS View Post
This needs to be a STICKY!
Done!
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:05 AM   #50
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,690
Thanks so much Pete. Also spent about 5 min searching for the thread this morning. Didn't realize it had become a sticky. Thanks mods
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CAMARO WIKI Tran Wiki 49 09-09-2014 05:46 AM
Gran Turismo 5... No Camaro? 5thGenOwner 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 111 12-06-2011 10:06 AM
Camaro Scotty Camaro inventory - Fly in or we'll ship to you! CamaroScotty Dealer Camaros for Sale 40 05-24-2010 09:52 PM
Major Pedders Event in Houston! Saturday, Jan 30th! Meet DMS Info@PeddersUSA.com USA - Texas 39 02-01-2010 12:48 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.