Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Camaro Fest Discussions > 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I)


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2010, 10:55 AM   #15
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"
 
hrpiii's Avatar
 
Drives: CGM w/Black stripes
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Indy
Posts: 6,039
yes, must order at least 2 books on the same order.

Hey, I ordered mine!! I'm very glad you guys came and did the photog work. From the previews, the books reflects the wonderful time everyone had.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:47 PM   #16
Merc
In The Circle
 
Merc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Abbotsford BC Canada
Posts: 10,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndawg View Post
EVERYONE...

Here it is!

The 13x11 commemorative Camaro5 Fest book...

You can preview a few pages here and then click to go get it!

******************Add this code (MAYPREMIUM ) to the checkout and upgrade the paper**************
Please keep in mind that this is a code that I did not set up, but one that Blurb.com has at the moment.
Here's the conditions to apply the code. I ordered 3 this morning:



* Offer valid through May 31, 2010 (11:59 p.m. PDT). A 15% discount is applied toward one order of two books or more. Maximum discount is USD $200.00, GBP £100.00, EUR €200,00, CAD $200.00, or AUD $300.00 off product totals. This offer is good for one-time use, and cannot be combined with other promotional codes, gift cards, or used for adjustments on previous orders.

Note: Premium Paper is available on books with 160 pages or less, and on books made with our PDF to Book workflow created using our Premium Paper templates. Premium Paper is not available with our B/W Text option.




I hope you all enjoy...

John - The Shutter Group

LINK: http://www.blurb.com/books/1344215/p..._source=widget
I ordererd after being up all night on graveyard shift. Think I missed the premium paper code. What's the up charge and can I change my order. #1040296

THX Merc
Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:27 PM   #17
ljustin293


 
ljustin293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 15,060
sweet!!! I can't wait
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:46 PM   #18
speedster
SST...
 
speedster's Avatar
 
Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: East Coast of Florida
Posts: 5,935
Ordered 3 with the MAYPREMIUM promo code...

Thanks John !!
__________________
speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:55 PM   #19
tribone
Searchin' ....
 
tribone's Avatar
 
Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Camaroville
Posts: 6,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndawg View Post
EVERYONE...

Here it is!

The 13x11 commemorative Camaro5 Fest book...

You can preview a few pages here and then click to go get it!

******************Add this code (MAYPREMIUM ) to the checkout and upgrade the paper**************
Please keep in mind that this is a code that I did not set up, but one that Blurb.com has at the moment.
Here's the conditions to apply the code. I ordered 3 this morning:



* Offer valid through May 31, 2010 (11:59 p.m. PDT). A 15% discount is applied toward one order of two books or more. Maximum discount is USD $200.00, GBP £100.00, EUR €200,00, CAD $200.00, or AUD $300.00 off product totals. This offer is good for one-time use, and cannot be combined with other promotional codes, gift cards, or used for adjustments on previous orders.

Note: Premium Paper is available on books with 160 pages or less, and on books made with our PDF to Book workflow created using our Premium Paper templates. Premium Paper is not available with our B/W Text option.




I hope you all enjoy...

John - The Shutter Group

LINK: http://www.blurb.com/books/1344215/p..._source=widget
Those are awesome John!!! Great job! It was good meeting you and your crew at the Fest!!

-Guillermo
__________________

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:55 PM   #20
GTAHVIT
Blessed
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,496
Very cool!

Thanks Jonn!
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #21
AdnanHfuda

 
AdnanHfuda's Avatar
 
Drives: none :(
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,123
just a suggestion: if two people want the book they can let each other know, maybe make a thread where people can make posts requesting an order partner and then edit the post when they get a partner. then one of the two orders two books with the MAYPROMO code and delivers one of them to his or her partner
__________________
AdnanHfuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:07 PM   #22
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 111,212
nice
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:17 PM   #23
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...
 
johndawg's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Posts: 1,116
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercuryman96 View Post
I ordererd after being up all night on graveyard shift. Think I missed the premium paper code. What's the up charge and can I change my order. #1040296

THX Merc
You'll have to contact the blurb.com folks to find out if they can update your order. It's kinda out of my hands now.

The code is only good if you buy at least two books... So, you're okay if you got one book.

John
__________________
Follow Us on




The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:18 PM   #24
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 14,817
Very cool!
__________________

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:19 PM   #25
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...
 
johndawg's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Posts: 1,116
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdnanHfuda View Post
just a suggestion: if two people want the book they can let each other know, maybe make a thread where people can make posts requesting an order partner and then edit the post when they get a partner. then one of the two orders two books with the MAYPROMO code and delivers one of them to his or her partner

Great suggestion... I'll leave it up to the forum members to start that thread. I'm sure it's already been started.

John
__________________
Follow Us on




The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:22 PM   #26
topgun1

 
topgun1's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 SIM 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Posts: 1,940
awesome book from what I see so far. excellent quality photos, very well put-together. My fiance was shocked to see her pic! this book is my birthday gift for next month
__________________
5th Gen Camaros of the Carolinas SIM, 2SS/RS LS3 5/7/11 453.9 RWHP 427.5 RWTQ
VMS Stage 2.5 Comp Cams kit, Cold Air Inductions intake, ADM race scoop, DT 1 3/4" headers, Solo cats, 3" Magnaflow catback, Pypes cutouts, HP tune, H&R SuperSport springs, Eibach sways/spacers, TexasSpeed UD pulley, LSR tensioner pulley, Barton shifter, skip shift eliminator, powder-coated calipers, R1 concept rotors, StopTech pads, Granatelli wires, Lloyds mats, tint, AAC afterburner taillamps, AAC scanner/sidemarkers, SRP pedals, custom engine cover, black bowties, Ridergraphix hood spears....
topgun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:25 PM   #27
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...
 
johndawg's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Posts: 1,116
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun1 View Post
awesome book from what I see so far. excellent quality photos, very well put-together. My fiance was shocked to see her pic! this book is my birthday gift for next month
Thanks! I hope I was able to keep all those small mistakes to a minimum. I must have looked it over a hundred times before I uploaded it.

I hope you enjoy it!

John
__________________
Follow Us on




The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:00 PM   #28
HokieERVet
 
HokieERVet's Avatar
 
Drives: SIM/2LT/RS/Black/Manual
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 143
just ordered! I can't wait! I hope I'm in there somewhere!
HokieERVet is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Camaro5Fest Official Book finalized and ready for order! johndawg Camaro5 Store Merchandise 16 05-10-2010 03:08 PM
Camaro5Fest Official Book finalized and ready for order! johndawg 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 16 05-10-2010 03:06 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.